• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Spy 007 Cree 1 of 9

stingray3

Enlightened
Re: Spy 007 Cree 1 of 9 made

Still for sale........:)

MullinsG....your PM box has been full for a while now. You need to clear it out so you can receive more PM's. Let me know if you cleared it out so I can answer your questions.

Last edited:

Tk59194

Newly Enlightened

Curious as to why this hasn't sold yet, why you are selling and can you ship to an APO? Don't know alot about these lights except that I want one and that this price is significantly less than what the maker charges for them now in the sales thread. I read the original sales thread, seems to be a unique light.

stingray3

Enlightened

I honestly dont know why it has not sold yet. It is as described. The only reason why I put it up for sale is I was needing funds for my other hobby. But I do not need the funds anymore. Plus I am going in a different direction in light collecting. Sorry I do not know what an APO is. As stated in the description shipping in the US only.

Ataleoffiction

Newly Enlightened

Military mail for those stationed outside the US. Basically, the USPS handles it like a valid domestic post office box

stingray3

Enlightened

PM replied....Now SOLD :)

Last edited:

dawgfan76

Newly Enlightened

The Spy arrived safely and exactly as described. Thanks again for the smooth transaction. It was a pleasure!