• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Spy 007

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Spy 007

I could not pass it up. I think this one will go in my wife's purse:kiss: with a cable and paddlelock.

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Now I can drop one and not cry:). I carry one everyday. Now I just need to slow downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:broke: before my wife finds out.:faint:

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Chip,

Your light will ship out tomorrow. I'm going to include a little bonus surprise for you in the shipment...... (hint: you mentioned it in your PMs).

Donald

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

The fun is over already? :grin2:

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's funny that you guys mention purses....

I just bought one for my wife today.....it's brown with a bunch of L's and V's all over it.... what's up with that?

....and we thought flashlights were expensive..... :sigh:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I buy lights and knives. She buy purses. I think the orange tritium will look good with her Louis Vuitton. She also knows that I am nuts.
Thanks for the fun Donald.

JeffN

Enlightened
True. My wife carries a backpack rather than a purse (commute by train) and had trouble finding her HA Nat LionCub (swiped from me) in it. I bought her an SF M6 to replace it. That lasted a couple of weeks, then the LionCub went back in, in a small Pelican case. No problem finding it. The LionCub was recently replaced by a TiCub II. I never got the LionCub or M6 back, though... :candle:

donn_

Flashaholic
My wife's much less demanding. She has a Wee NS on her keychain, a cheapo LED Wolf Eyes in her glove box and wears a G2 with a Malkoff around her neck for dog walks. I've offered her all sorts of other lights (as you may imagine), but she's happy with the ones she has.

I must say, however, she did raise an eyebrow when I showed her the 007 and the Raw Camo.

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife carries whichever light she chooses, and like Wave Particle's has many, many handbags. LV, Coach, Spade...

My toy habits keep Mrs. Chronos well supplied in shoes and bags. I'm happy, she's happy.

Congrats on the sale!