• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: SSC P7/Flupic LE for the Aleph Mule.

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow. I didn't expect this response. I guess that I will go ahead and make a few more of these.

Until then, I have one of the LE's as pictured above that I can let go for the same terms as stated above. $148 covers First Class shipping. $155 will upgrade you to Priority Mail, Delivery Confirmation and $150 insurance.

Gone to WSMD

Last edited:

wsmd

Newly Enlightened
I'll take it.

Paypal sent.

Thanks Derek!

(edited 07/16/08 0922 name correction)

Last edited:

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Guys,

The interest for these P7 LE's has caught me off guard. I had no idea that they would be so popular. I can put together a few more of these, as there has been several people who have PM'ed me about them.

I will only do these in groups of 5, as I like to keep things manageable and the build is time consuming (I make the copper heatsinks by hand). So far, I have the following who have indicated interest:

1. mejesster - blue glow Paid & Shipped
2. senorcosas - green glow Paid & Shipped
3. roga - green glow Paid & Shipped
4. kland1234 - blue glow Paid & Shipped
5. Ninjaz7 - green glow Paid & Shipped

Backup (or possible second run)
1. Drywolf - blue glow
2. StrayLight - green glow

Please confirm your interest by posting your preference of glow epoxy; V-10 ultra green, or ultra blue (aqua). If you prefer bare, that is easy, too. But the thermal epoxy will be visible at the edges and in the openings for the wires.

I will not be taking any payments until the LE's are complete, and ready to ship. I will PM you when this happens.

Last edited:

kland1234

Newly Enlightened
Cool datiLED, you got my number!
I would go for aqua blue. Keep us all posted.

kbb

easilyled

Flashaholic
Hi datiled,

I don't know if its possible to make a P7 L.E which would supply a
higher current (maybe with a GD1500 or 2 or more boards for over
2A?)

I have a TB 27XRE light (Aleph/E-series compatible) and I've heard
that the P7 should fit through the hole in the McR27XR reflector.

It takes a 17670 li-ion.

If you think this is possible and are willing to do one, please PM me.

Daniel/

wsmd

Newly Enlightened
Derek,

The LE arrived yesterday afternoon and is very well made and finished. I ordered it Tuesday night and it arrived Saturday afternoon; that's good service. Your novel approach to bullet-proof packaging/recycling works perfectly!

Boy, this light is bright! It is a reflectorless flood, much brighter than the Cree I already have in the AlephMc-Mule. That glo ring is a nice feature, as well.

The FLuPIC on this one is a bit more complicated that my Draco, which has the older V2 firmware. This firmware, V2.2, apparently has 5 interfaces versus the 1 of the Draco.

The more I play with it, the more functions I discover. What fun! Nonetheless, a "FLuPIC for Dummies" would help to speed up the learning process.

Thanks for a great LE and for the great service, Derek.

Will

donn_

Flashaholic
userinterfacev224ls.png

userinterfacev2222un.png

Russki

Enlightened
Can someone confirm that Seoul P7, mach more brighter with regular flupic then Cree R2 or SeoulU2?
I was under impression, that one must drive Seoul P7 much harder to get increase in brightness.
Any Lm. Estimate on different levels?
:) :wave:

Last edited:

Ninjaz7

Enlightened
I'm intrested in a v10 green...I'll take it,I'll send PP,whatever it takes...can't believe I missed the boat :eek:...ask donn,I tried to talk him outa his when he had a everything goes sale...please pm me and I will comply,thanks.