• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Titanium 18650 Mule

Silversurfer

Enlightened
FS: Mcgizmo Mule head with Nichia 219 datiLED LE on Moddoolar E-series titanium 18650 body. Titanium goodness. My subjective rating: 99.9 out of 100.

Front End: McGizmo Mule head.

LE: Nichia 219 light engine from datiLED. 3S converter with three levels of 70mA, 420mA and 1400mA. Starts on low, with memory.

Host: Moddoolar Ti E-series 18650 body with Moddoolar tailcap with Jeff Hanko milled 9 2x6 Trit slots cut in tail - Perfect slots. Jeff also installed the stainless steel Moddoolar long clip and polished it to a mirror finish. McClicky switch in tailcap with titanium button. Slots for 3 trits to be installed in button. No trits have been installed in tailcap or button.

All parts fully o-ringed and protected from water intrusion.
2 piece body avoids thin area under head o-ring.
There is a brass button installed at the head end to allow the use of flat top cells.
AW 18650 Protected 3400mAh works.
Only 5 of these were made. Only four in circulation.

Asking: $575. :sold:

McGizmo Mule head on Moddoolar 18650 E-Series host.

oma5.jpg

First to post an unconditional "I'll take it!" in this thread gets it pending funds -
and that post takes precedence over all other forms of communication.

Payment: Confirmed PayPal.
If PayPal funds are not received within 4 hours of sending my PayPal address, I'll assume the buyer has had a change of heart - stuff happens. No hard feelings. The light then will be relisted. If you need more than 4 hours, please let me know right away when requesting my PayPal address and we'll try to work something out. Communication is critical.

Shipping: Price includes shipping by US Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.
Insurance is extra. I am not responsible for items once they are shipped.

International Sales: International buyers are welcome. Please note the following.
(1) I fill out the Customs forms accurately, and so I will list this as a sale/commercial transaction, not as a gift. (2) You assume responsibility for any mishaps with Customs or shipping. (3) If we make a deal, we will agree on the manner and cost of shipping, and at the time of sale you will pay all shipping costs in excess of the CONUS shipping costs that would otherwise be incurred. If I get charged more at the P.O. than we figured, I will ask you to pay the difference. If it's less, I'll PayPal you the difference. Again, all risks of shipping and delivery are with the buyer once the package is mailed.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Re: FS: Titanium 18650 Mule

Silver surfer, I tried to pm you for your paypal address but you've exceeded your message quota. Would you please send me your paypal address? Thank you.

Silversurfer

Enlightened

I have not heard back from Chrisdm. Stuff happens. He's obviously a well respected member. I'll give this another day. Certainly willing to give it a little longer if there is communication from Chrisdm.

If I haven't heard back by this time tomorrow, I'll be relisting the light. Just a heads up to anyone who may be interested in purchasing the light.

Last edited:

Chrisdm

Enlightened

Sorry I had to go to work yesterday after I was unable to send you a pm. Payment on I it's way this morning.