• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired >> SOLD << WTS : titanium quark AA Tactical (Nichia), ti quark mini AA neutral

gunga

Flashaholic
Re: >> PRICE DROP << WTS : titanium quark AA Tactical (Nichia), ti quark mini AA neut

:). The Tactical is spf. The mini AA is available.

Re: >> PRICE DROP << WTS : titanium quark AA Tactical (Nichia), ti quark mini AA neut

Told ya they'd sell with some better pictures. :) I'll take the AA Mini.

~ Chance

ccWlqs0.jpg

Last edited:

gunga

Flashaholic

Thanks Chance. The mini is sold and will be shipped tomorrow. The Tactical is awaiting payment and address information.

gunga

Flashaholic

Both lights sold and shipping today. Omg, I know it's been stated but cpf is really slow. Often. Frustrating.

gunga

Flashaholic

Both lights sold and shipping today. Omg, I know it's been stated but cpf is really slow. Often. Frustrating.

MX421

Enlightened

Inbox is cleared mx421

Did you get my PM this morn?

Gotta agree with the forum being slow, it was crawling this morning...