• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF: FM85 $165 Now $149!

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm probably going to have a sparkly flashlight and no way to illuminate it :laughing:

I just read FM's FS thread for these. He has a new listing for a new toob that works with 26500 cells. Maybe this will make it so the AW 26500 cells work in it. If it does, get his 1909 bulb, 3 26500 cells and you will have a very sparkly and bright light.:party:

flashfiend

Enlightened
They will, with the conversion Tube and TC for $35. :wave:

I thought I mentioned this in a prior post.

Seriously Lisa, do as suggested and buy the conversion tube with a few FM1909 bulbs. This will be one of the brightest lights if not the brightest light you have.

***Just read your collection. It will be the brightest light you have while also having the wonderful CRI of incandescent as icing on the cake.

Last edited:

Praetor

Newly Enlightened
Black Label?

I'm starting to rethink dismissing my earlier reconsideration...

Praetor

Newly Enlightened
Rock 'N' Roll

Black_Label1.jpg

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
To clear all confusion, the tube unscrews right below the switch, for $35, FM sells the 3 x 26500 tube. So buy that tube, and the 1909 bulb. :D

Packed up, and going out this AM. :twothumbs

:thanks:

lowatts

Newly Enlightened
I'm probably going to have a sparkly flashlight and no way to illuminate it :laughing:
For this price it's be nice to have even not being able to light it up--beautiful light. I would've jumped on this one if I haven't almost quite buying lights.

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Google 25500 li ion

They are available but I wonder about the quality of these cells ;)