• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SPF - MINTY LUNASOL 20

fyrstormer

Banned
Wow. You really gave that thing the white-glove treatment. The best my Gizmos get is soap and a toothbrush. If I didn't already have an LS20, I'd have been sorely tempted to jump on this one.

SFfanman

Enlightened
I know its a bit late for a proper bump but :poof: here ya go. Plus 1 for a great CPFer both as a buyer and seller. He himself fulfills the statement made about contributing to the overall positive respectful vibe on this forum. Also responsible for cementing and cultivating my curiousity in the world of high-end illumination. :huh:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't ya just love how we buy our own lights back again1 TOO FUNNY!

Yeah, that's funny, you're right, unfortuntaly those who think it's funniest are Paypal and postal services... :green:

While it is allright for the postal services, normally they work for it and don't loose our lights, it's a shame for Paypal! You should think about a sort of club, where lights are exchanged on a regular basis without money transfers. A sort of passaround, each member throws in the lights he wants and gets as many from other members with the final hypothetical goal to get the owned lights back or exchange for good! lovecpf
Great deal here, I just got an S27 Cx2 meanwhile and wonder how long it'll take until I join the sellers' side as well... :wave: