• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPY 007 SOLD, flap holster SOLD **BOTH SHIPPED**

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tim,

I got home today and opened the package waiting for me and my first thought was WOW! and OMG! that is a really nice leather holster.

I wasn't sure if it was worth the $1K I paid but it was put together really nicely.

Then I realized that there was my free flashlight nicely nestled in the holster. Pulled that out and WWWWOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!! suddenly realized why the holster was sooooooo expensive.

Seriously though - the 007 is a really beautiful light. It's got some serious heft to it for it's size. I'm not a huge cool LED fan, but the Seoul P4 led has got a wonderful white tint with no greens or anything in it.

I always thought looking at pictures of the Spy007 that it would be an ergonomic nightmare to hold, but that is further from the truth. It just fits in the palm perfectly with the thumb and pointer finger perfectly placed over the control knob.

When I first joined CPF I had just purchased a $30 Energizer e2 Lithium flashlight and was in awe yet looking for something better. I had no idea a little over a year later I would be holding a $1K light in my hand and thinking it's worth every penny!

Truly amazing - you have to hold one to fully understand. Makes me wonder what the Tri-V is all about.

Thank Tim!!