Supbeam Prices and ETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeltee

Newly Enlightened
I contacted Supbeam on the new K50 and X60. They should be shipping 11/20/13 and the K50 is $99 and the X60 is $299. Let's hope Vinh can get a deal and get them modded close to retail!

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
Someone asked Vinh about that the other day, but he's not going to be allowed to mod them for awhile once they do come out. He is also not supposed to talk about it. So we'll just all be patient.

Mikeltee

Newly Enlightened
What does a company care what someone does with their product after they pay for it? Who says he's not allowed to mod it or talk about it? Maybe some stipulations apply to getting a great deal on a bulk purchase. Supbeam is Chinese and if any nation is more disrespectful of a company's trade secrets and rights it's China. They have fake apple stores for goodness sakes!

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are right, once a person has purchased the light they can have it modded if they want to, of course. What Vinh gave his word on, is that he will not talk about doing a run on these for awhile.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I contacted Supbeam on the new K50 and X60. They should be shipping 11/20/13 and the K50 is $99 and the X60 is $299. Let's hope Vinh can get a deal and get them modded close to retail!

Those prices are without shipping and customs charges.

No can do at those prices for sure.

If I am able to mod the K50 the asking price will be at least $190.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
You are right, once a person has purchased the light they can have it modded if they want to, of course. What Vinh gave his word on, is that he will not talk about doing a run on these for awhile.

Yes I can buy the light and do whatever I want. However, its just courtesy to them that I don't talk about the X60 specifically at all until 1-2 months after its on the market. Please understand and be patient. You may contact me in private to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.