Surefire 300 minimus

mbw_151

Enlightened
If I really stretch, today is February 31st. Did the Surefire rep happen to say the year that these would be available in February? The beam in my Titan does seem perfect for a headlamp. I want one. I can wait. Just don't lie to me.

nkrantz

Newly Enlightened
If I really stretch, today is February 31st. Did the Surefire rep happen to say the year that these would be available in February? The beam in my Titan does seem perfect for a headlamp. I want one. I can wait. Just don't lie to me.
I was just thinking the same thing

mbw_151

Enlightened
Anyone heard any update on potential availability lately? March has come and gone along with a third of April.

nja4k

Newly Enlightened
Haha
or that picture of the release is all we'll ever get.
:p

mbw_151

Enlightened
Well it has been almost two months since the last post, time to bump up to the top and ask again, "Anyone heard anything about this headlamp?" Just conjecture that there must be some issue with the many level control since the LED/reflector is used in the CR123 driven Wrist Light 2211. Hope this product doesn't vaporize.

P_A_S_1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope the Minimus. The HDS needs to go back to step one, that thing looked hideous and clumsy.

mbw_151

Enlightened
Hey, it February 155th! Seriously, does anyone have an ETA on this light or has Surefire given up on the non-military market? The death of the E1L-A and E2L-A with no replacement leads me to believe that we'll never see this headlamp. Someone please tell me that I'm wrong!

P_A_S_1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Almost October and nothing yet on this light. Disappointing.

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
My supplier who sells surefire has a eta of October 5th. I'm not sure if that's a sure thing but I am on the list when they come into stock.

Edit. I just checked my dealer account and they don't show them at all now. I would say surefire axed it.. it did show some new firepaks in stock though.

Last edited:

Romanko

Newly Enlightened
Googled "Surefire 300 minimus" and it appeared in some shops. But everywhere "Out of stock". Lowest mode is 10 lumens.