SureFire 30th Anniversary Collector Set Registry

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered an E1B but actually received a 30th Anniversary Collectors E1B inside it.. Serial# GS1793.

So somewhere exists the rest of this set but half of it is here in TN :whistle:

john-paul

Newly Enlightened
I ordered an E1B but actually received a 30th Anniversary Collectors E1B inside it.. Serial# GS1793.

Talk about an awesome mistake!!:D

recDNA

Flashaholic

Easier to get the pen than the light

Double Barrel

Enlightened

Hey, I'd like to get that back. My stupid wife (soon to be Ex) got confused. Well, she is always confused.

Up All Night

Enlightened

Dang! that is only seven digits out from the end of the run. That is if the run was up to 1800, sure I read that somewhere.

I always wonder how sets like this get split up. You have the light, someone's using the case to press daisies and some schmo is walking around work with the pen behind a greasy ear. . . . .maybe!

qmtu

Enlightened
GS0769.
Why is this packaged so much better than the Surefire 6P-USA edition, which is in a blister pack.

Gunner P

Newly Enlightened
Brand new and unused #GSO107 is presently on a Dutch Auction in the UK. Price goes down 5% every day until someone buys it.
Holding my nerve at the moment as it is just out of my price range ;)

GMT2330

Newly Enlightened
GS1007 just purchased. Still had the factory shrink wrap on.
Surefire cell expiration date 08/2020 but works just fine.
The easyflow 9000 ink cartridge may need replacing as it's not working yet. I'm going to try and get it working though.
Edit: Okay, warming the refill in your hand and lots of scribbling gets it working.🙂
I've got GS0679 and GS0923 as well.

Last edited:

Latest posts