The FourSevens Mini MKIII Flex Arm Attachment

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been evaluating and using this new product, The Mini MKIII Flex Attachment.
It has been designed to be used with the Mini MKIII's.
I am thoughrilly been enjoying the hands free lighting approach.
The uses are endless. Have a ferrous/magnetic surface where You are working that needs more light,
Stick it in place with one of the Mini MKIII's.

During evaluation I have discovered further uses for it in my testing and review, which I have not
posted yet.

Please Keep in Mind These Are Personal Observations that may not fall under warranty claims.

Mini Review, Further one coming soon!
It works excellent as designed to work with the Mini III's. But I carry a Mini MKIII that I have removed the
magnet from. I removed it to not cause, "Pocket Jumble", as I have coined it, from carrying a neo-dynium
magnet in my pocket, that sticks everything magnetic together in the pants pocket.

This trick, or hack I am about to share with everyone, also works with the Mini MKIII headlamp kit,
Mini MKII's and the Legacy Mini's!

It's pretty simple. Use a small piece of paper towel and it allows the MKIII's with no Magnet, Mini MKII's and
Legacy Mini's that do not have magnetic tail capability. This Mini MKIII attachment is one of the most versatile
accessories that have been produced and offered by foursevens in quite some time.

Looking forward to everyone else's opinions who have one and wishes to post here.

Take Care
GL

Here's some Pics.

WIN_20230623_22_46_56_Pro.jpg

WIN_20230623_22_59_52_Pro.jpg

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you googled "magnetic base machine light"
No I haven't.
I find this accessory works very well working on cars, farm equipment, and it's portable.
No need to deal with cords. I keep one by my generator when the power goes out.
I'm looking into getting a Task Master light for a couple machining tools that are in my shop
that have 120V access easily. The driving force is the HCRI output that doesn't compare to
standard magnetic based lighting that have been offered previously.
I'm spoiled now, and appreciate, and prefer HCRI lighting sources.
Prometheus also offers other 110V bulbs that work with other magnetic lighting solutions.
GL

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's a solution to other's 110V magnetic lamp holders, a focusable PAR30 HCRI LED bulb!
I prefer the lower CCT numbers, Example Warm White, pictured below. Other non CCT lights
just do not compare once You have switched and used one in place of them, night and
day difference :).
GL

PAR30-QUARTER_2048x2048.jpg

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well,
Hammers have it!
My dresser doesn't have ferrous hardware, so, I put a throw pillow and hammer for it to stick to.
Temporary setting up lumens is working well for it's cordless goodnesses, and the papertowel hack
being usd with a Mini MKII.
GL

** please note these are my own personal tests that may void manufacturer warranties which requires using a magnetic based Mini MKIII. I have not noticed any malwaring, but understand my alternative posted uses are research based, and have not gone through any formal factory approval or testing. Please do not try this hack. It will work, or, damage/break the holder.