The Lounge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The Lounge

When i was young, i drive about 600 miles ( non stop ). I was tired and sleepy when i got there.. I cant do it now., maybe yea. Lol.

NICSAK

Enlightened

Lol yup road trips were easy when we were younger. Now no way. Yup Thorfire s70 has very slight donut hole cause it still has dome on. Barely able to see in person

VNguyen

Enlightened

If you can move to any state, where would it be and why??

Kent, WA., next to vinh's house. Bug the sh*t out of vinh. Hang around his shop everyday, drinking beer and sit in the stingray making engine revving noise and play with all the lights. Nah just kidding, I can't ask for anywhere else to live but here...sweet ole Mississippi.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would move back to Arizona (Scottsdale). Love the dry heat and it's a beautiful area

Very nice.

Kent, WA., next to vinh's house. Bug the sh*t out of vinh. Hang around his shop everyday, drinking beer and sit in the stingray making engine revving noise and play with all the lights. Nah just kidding, I can't ask for anywhere else to live but here...sweet ole Mississippi.

Ole miss. Nice..

i like louisiana.. We can be neighbor vnguyen. Lol.

VNguyen

Enlightened

I lived in New Orleans, LA. for 20+ years and thought it was great back then. Now looking back, there's really nothing there for me. After Katrina, New Orleans really turned into a dump. It looks terrible now. Sorry if I pissed off anyone but that's my observation.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

I kind of like washington too.. Most of my family and relatives live in california.. The state i am living at now is close to cali too...

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast

I lived in New Orleans, LA. for 20+ years and thought it was great back then. Now looking back, there's really nothing there for me. After Katrina, New Orleans really turned into a dump. It looks terrible now. Sorry if I pissed off anyone but that's my observation.

Come on out to sunny Southern California!! :
😎🌞

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

So wimmer, what lights did u received today?

Just a couple of stock Astrolux lights to match the stainless/copper one I got the other day. I needed something to breakup all the black on my table so I bought them for contrast.
pig_ball.gif

8yx3jp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.