• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2017

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another happy BlueNile.com customer. My wife is still wearing the wedding rings I bought her and have purchased more diamonds for her since. They are my only source I consider for diamonds. Quality, price, no BS, convenient.
Oh, and they are 1% back through ebates too. Doesn't sound like much, but for jewelry... it can add up.

But yeah, good to hear they've served you well, too. It's the only way I know of to reliably get D/E color or VVS grades... and at a good price. Around here the stores love to sell SI color I and act proud of it.

Footnote... oh the topics we get on in the lounge!

Also, Vinh, very happy for you!

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast
@ Chops

I am looking at the back of the holster where I would put my belt through.Those straps look like they extend about 6". Is there a smaller attachment area that I can not see where I put my belt into?
If you notice in the pic--there are some crossing strap loops--if you feed the belt loops through them you can reduce the size down to whatever you need--full size 5" --1 loop makes it 3" --2 loops about 1"

Hopefully this answer helps you out--I surely paid to get it--I'm bald headed - as I put the Holster back in my light cabinet I knocked a battery to the floor--not realizing the door had partially shut--I just about knocked myself out with the corner--gashed it to the skull--WOW that set me back

Capolini

Banned
If you notice in the pic--there are some crossing strap loops--if you feed the belt loops through them you can reduce the size down to whatever you need--full size 5" --1 loop makes it 3" --2 loops about 1"

Hopefully this answer helps you out--I surely paid to get it--I'm bald headed - as I put the Holster back in my light cabinet I knocked a battery to the floor--not realizing the door had partially shut--I just about knocked myself out with the corner--gashed it to the skull--WOW that set me back

Ok,,,got it....thanks. I hope your head feels better!

I only ordered from HKE once. An Olight i3S-CU. iirc it only took about 10 to 12 days to get here.:D

By coincidence my TN42 is on the docket tonight. It is in the mid 70's,,,,,,,,it will be a test to see how long I can run turbo! Probably about 10 to 12 minutes max before I dial down!

I am looking forward to getting the holster.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Six 50.2s each pushed to the max would be amazing. I'm picturing 18,000 lumens / 300k lux in a classy prison pink cerakote etched with eggshell painted engraving. Not for me... for NL's future gf. Not sayin I'd send it back if it showed up at my door though :kiss:

Capolini

Banned

Another benefit w/ the holster is that I do NOT have to carry the cases for the TN42vn/TK61vn!:D

Some more ASTONISHED Teenage earthlings paid homage tonight! I have experienced stuff like this ~ 20 times in the last 3.5 years!

I was on my only[out in the sticks] road hike. I was shining my TN42vn about a half a mile away up on a hill towards a group of trees.The Road bisects those trees.About 90 seconds later this P/U truck w/ some teenage Earthlings stops and the guy says, Wow!! What kind of light is that"? I saw it shining through the trees as we were approaching the top of the hill!

I gave them the typical explanation w/ all the specs and details!:popcorn:

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
Six 50.2s each pushed to the max would be amazing. I'm picturing 18,000 lumens / 300k lux in a classy prison pink cerakote etched with eggshell painted engraving. Not for me... for NL's future gf. Not sayin I'd send it back if it showed up at my door though :kiss:

Wait, is this right?
NL, I think that was a hint.

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure where to ask this question so I'll try here

I see options on Vinhs site that says DHT and Metal Diffuser

What are these? Advantage?

Thanks all!

Capolini

Banned
Not sure where to ask this question so I'll try here

I see options on Vinhs site that says DHT and Metal Diffuser

What are these? Advantage?

Thanks all!

DHT =Dark Heat treated. The light on far right,,,,,purely based on taste/aesthetics.

20150323_172634_zpsnhixxkol.jpg

As far as metal diffuser,,,,,The advantage of a metal one,,,,I have no idea. Maybe more durable?

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK people. Help me spend my money! :)
I need to see beamshots or video of MK34vn XPL HI edition.
(preferably compared to other V54 lights)

I searched YouTube and CPF pages but turned up with absolutely nothing!

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey mad, sorry I dont have a mk34vn... Xpl hi is legit and nice beam.. that's the only version I will buy.. you seem my Fenix tk61vn ideal.. that light also use xpl hi v3 led.. I can get more Beamshot for you.. of course indoor and outdoor..

Tadman1973

Newly Enlightened

I've got the XPG3 Spec 1 edition and I am extremely happy with it. If you want beam shots of this one let me know. I'm not exactly sure how to do the beam shots but I guess I can figure it out. I'll do a side by side with my NiteCore TM06s

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I ever get a popcan light I'll get the MK34vn probs :)

I'm hoping to have some $$ next week (royalty check :)) and might email Vinh about an XHP50.2 p60 module in 3000K if he has any of Richards prototype single cell boost drivers.

Would be awesome in my C2 w cryos!
Haven't had a new light since December!!

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also - had a funny idea....
What if u cut a quad optic in half and did half mule half optic?!?!

Might be kinda cool or maybe cluttered.
Also could sand half of an optic for half frosted half clear.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just as a reminder check your batteries once in awhile. I found by MM18vn with dead batteries today. The light wouldn't work so I took out the batteries & put them on the charger. It read 0.67 volts. They immediately went into the trash.

The light has an electronic lock out. I guess I forgot to lock it out.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just as a reminder check your batteries once in awhile. I found by MM18vn with dead batteries today. The light wouldn't work so I took out the batteries & put them on the charger. It read 0.67 volts. They immediately went into the trash.

The light has an electronic lock out. I guess I forgot to lock it out.

i warmed you guys about that too. It was niwalker mm15mbvn... if you dont use the light for the long period of time remove the battery or triple click to locked out mode..

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here u go mike.. tk61vn ideal in 20 % mode = 3200 lumen.. xpl hi v3... It's really bright.. that's the only light I have in xpl v3..

image upload no limitcertificity.com