• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2019

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Love your collection! Great taste, Very similar to mine haha. Still don't have the x80vn yet. I just don't like the stock ui, I need vnx driver.

Yea.. i bought a stock x80gt because it was 40% off.. regardless of user interface, the light is 26000-28000 lumen. So it is worth every penny.

skylumen light covers all the led latest technology. I am blessed to have some thrower lights with oslon black, and cft90 led..

anyone tried white 1 and white 2 in the acebeam t27vn ? I want to try it. Maybe see video first.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Even the x80gtvn has a stock ui. I believe it's factory driver just amps boosted. I asked vinh about a t27vn with w1 or w2 already and he said it wasn't possible. Forget what the reason was.
But he also said that about the convoy c8vn with a w2. And now it's being offered at skylumen. I would like to add the convoy c8vn w2 is a beast of a light. I think it's the best in class.
Can I ask you why you want to try t27vn in w1&w2?
is your oslon black just not bright enough? Or is the hotspot too tiny or something?

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Even the x80gtvn has a stock ui. I believe it's factory driver just amps boosted. I asked vinh about a t27vn with w1 or w2 already and he said it wasn't possible. Forget what the reason was.
But he also said that about the convoy c8vn with a w2. And now it's being offered at skylumen. I would like to add the convoy c8vn w2 is a beast of a light. I think it's the best in class.
Can I ask you why you want to try t27vn in w1&w2?
is your oslon black just not bright enough? Or is the hotspot too tiny or something?

i am very happy with the t27vn Olson black. The best of everything.. very intense hot spot and less heat. Lately I have been hearing about the white 2. How is the heat management on the white 2 ?

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had my Thrunite TN42vn (XHP35 HI 5000K) out last night. It has been awhile, so I was super impressed with not only the throw of 760k cd but the large hot spot size from its 2250 lumen. Add to that the neutral tint and WOW, I love this light!
Definitely too big to pocket, but it's not laborious to hold when having that much fun, unlike the BLF GT.
Yes, there are smaller lights throwing a bit farther with Oslon emitters, but lighting up only a small, unidentifiable spot, usually with blue light.

Last edited:

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's good to hear because I have a t27vn oslon being built. The w1&w2 are excellent. But oslon still the throw king I believe. I prefer oslon over w1 but I like the w2 on certain lights. It still has great throw and more lumens than the oslon. Even tho the w2 has more lumens, the heat is similar to the oslon. I have two of the same exact lights, one with oslon and one with w2.

Yea, I love the tn42vn variants. That light always impresses me. So lightweight and small for a massive thrower.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's good to hear because I have a t27vn oslon being built. The w1&w2 are excellent. But oslon still the throw king I believe. I prefer oslon over w1 but I like the w2 on certain lights. It still has great throw and more lumens than the oslon. Even tho the w2 has more lumens, the heat is similar to the oslon. I have two of the same exact lights, one with oslon and one with w2.

Yea, I love the tn42vn variants. That light always impresses me. So lightweight and small for a massive thrower.

T27vn is noticeably lighter than manker u21vn... t27vn looks big and tall. It is pretty light when you hold it. I hope you go with the side switch on the t27vn, because it is easy to operate.

Sun Boy

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,

I have been trying to turn off the thermal regulation on my GT Mini to no avail (and would like to keep ramping). I have read the instructions but had no success.

If possible could someone please provide step by step instructions!

Many thanks.

Sun Boy

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Test my emisar d18 sst20 6500k @ OTF.

samsung 30q gives 11740 lumen
sony vtc5a gives 14130 lumen

Sony vtc5a gives the max lumen.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Just redo my garage with lots of shelvings to move some of my workspace indoor :)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I am quite a bit back up on emails. I would able to get through it all by tomorrow night. Thanks