• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2021

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I don't know if this is on the list or it doesn't make the cut because you can only carry so many lights, but if you could do the Sky Lumen LEP Laser Throw that would be nice. Thanks for doing this!

That's the LT I listed above

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Blue Swirls was definitely my favorite flavor! Looks real sharp.

I do wish they polish the light before adding the swirl...

I wonder if they can add the swirl over a stonewash matte finish also

I asked Hank how the color is done but he doesn't know how the shop does it either

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
2 lights I truly enjoy taking places just to show people due to good looks.
Both Olight and Acebeam did an exceptional job on these 2
Its fun to have bright lights that look unique as well nowadays
I also appreciate the absence of disco AUX LEDs too

Last edited:

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would have thought it dipped like Rey does? Some of the patters are the same that Rey uses as well, so I just assumed......

One of my ultimate show lights is the PAHC D25Cvn, looks so sleek and classy, and with a W1 in there it blows them away with performance too!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I also hesitate to attach a lanyard to a classy looking light. I guess I need to find fancier landyard to better match the looks of the fancier looking lights.

Dipped huh....OK.

I lost 2-3 ToolVN Copper and 1 very nice polished D25Cvn and since then I never carried these lights again. Sticking to 18650 size light and up now. So far so good. hahah

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
20210713-140558.jpg

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I just found out that my sphere measure mules lights low.

P60vn osram GW 6500k without optics measure 5500L while with quad optics it's 6500L.

I am guessing mule is low and optics and reflector is not high because optics and reflector mostly line up with reputable brand quoted numbers.

Of course this is only an old paper mache sphere so who really knows which type of beam is most accurate with it...

I have a new lumen tube that I might consider swapping to but fear new numbers will no longer be relative to the old..

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
In my experience tubes are much worse for mules and favor throwy lights. I find your numbers presently accurate, of course we could always develop quick conversions , it's all relative anyways. I can hardly argue with greater attempts at accuracy however....

I'd be curious to see what you find.