• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Malkoff Junkie Official M91BN Group Buy Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Going to take longer then I thought to get the numbers needed for this item.

tuelleric

Enlightened
Just heard from Gene, he would like 20 of each (which I think is doable) and they will be labeled by color temp. If I have to leave phase 1 open a little longer, then I will.

Maybe Gene would also be willing to make only 15 of each? I think this would still be okay for his business, and he would make at least 30 of us very happy!

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Ya it's looking like it's a niche item. I just need another M91 for my elzetta. I moved that one back to my MD4 for increased runtime and figured as long as I'm getting one might like to try a 5000 out.

CREEXHP70LED

Enlightened

I had definitely planned on getting a 5000K, however, since this drop in is so close to a WCV6 and the WCV6 is offered in 4000K and 5700K (which I thought was 6200K) I think I will buy the whole 5700K WCV6 light instead. Yes it is a niche item, and I still do have some time to think about it.

I hope you guys make the cut!!!

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had definitely planned on getting a 5000K, however, since this drop in is so close to a WCV6 and the WCV6 is offered in 4000K and 5700K (which I thought was 6200K) I think I will buy the whole 5700K WCV6 light instead. Yes it is a niche item, and I still do have some time to think about it.

I hope you guys make the cut!!!

I was looking at the WC also, but like the voltage range of the M91 better. For me it's more versatile.

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have no problem leaving this open longer to get the numbers we need.

Maybe Gene would also be willing to make only 15 of each? I think this would still be okay for his business, and he would make at least 30 of us very happy!

I can't speak for Gene, but I'd like to get as close to 20 as we can.

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
To make this happen, we really need to hear form some more of the people who responded to the poll. Come on people!

To make this happen, we really need to hear form some more of the people who responded to the poll. Come on people!

It's being a little harder than I thought it would be.

It's a unique chance to get such a well-renowned dropin with so desired color shades.
I am sure many would be interested, but do not know of the existence of the group.

Is there any way to publicize this opportunity?

bignc

Enlightened
I just happened to see this open on the main page- sorry it took a while! I am in for one of whatever temp needs it (move me as needed) with a slight preference to the one that will get the group buy going and that will be made by Gene. Lol

archimedes

Flashaholic
I was thinking about this the other day, 5000K seemed to have more responses than 4000K.
Looks to me like, leaving out duplicates, you would be right at the MOQ.

Unless you are considering extending the sign-up window, you might want to clarify how you plan to handle that contingency.

Status
Not open for further replies.