• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Malkoff Junkie Official M91BN Group Buy Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been ghosting this thread since I heard about it. Honestly I suspect its the emitter which is slowing down interest. I will admit that the XPL in a NW/WW with the 80+ CRI is a nice looking light but its not as popular as the 219 or the sst-20. That, and how many people are looking for a 3-cell drop in?

It's definitely a niche item and also the HiCRI XPL's have some issues.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
As a non voting bystander I have been lurking and rooting for this one to cross the finish line.

Congrats on making it and as a GB purchaser of the previous limited run of M361's I know you folks will not be disappointed.

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast
Payment sent for each drop in. I did send a pm as well as I forgot to put my cpf tag on one of the transactions.

thank you for putting this all together.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
That's how I run my M91B now. A good 2+ hours of runtime
I have similar thoughts; this module will be going into my 2x18650 SF 7Z; for similar runtime - I lost all interest in 18500's many years ago.
I currently have my less-thirsty first-generation M91N in a 2x18350 SF 6Z - a good pairing IMO.

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Hey greatscoot. In your thanks you left out gene for agreeing to do this in the first place.And putting up with us as well 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.