• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired The Nautilus Flashlight - Hardcoat Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwood

Enlightened
I think Endeavour has made his position clear in posts #174 and #176.

Edwood, your persistent and increasingly sour comments have hijacked this thread.

If you wish to start a jeer, you are at liberty to do so in the appropriate forum, but my advice to you would be to make a very careful study of the rules there beforehand, as I doubt it will stand up.

In the meantime, I am warning you to cease that line of posting in this thread.

OK, will do, I'm out of here.

OK, will do, I'm out of here.

Edwood is 100% correct. Endeavour shouldn't tell people to e-mail him if he is not going to find the time to respond. Whether the light is under warranty is irrelevant to the discussion, because Endeavour knew the light was out of warranty beforehand, but still offered to work something out. This is simply bad communication on Endeavor's part, and unacceptable behavior for a flashlight manufacturer.

DM51

Flashaholic
Edwood is 100% correct. Endeavour shouldn't tell people to e-mail him if he is not going to find the time to respond. Whether the light is under warranty is irrelevant to the discussion, because Endeavour knew the light was out of warranty beforehand, but still offered to work something out. This is simply bad communication on Endeavor's part, and unacceptable behavior for a flashlight manufacturer.
What I said to Edwood applies to you too. Take this nonsense elsewhere.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
No, Edwood, I'm not vindictive, nor am I angry, and am not cavalierly deciding not to sell you something because you "pissed me off" as you put it; I never offered to sell you anything to begin with.

If I "have a lot to learn about customer service" I guess I must have been wrong all these years and after hundreds of happy customers in group buys, custom lights, etc. Fact of the matter is you requested me to prepare a package for you of spare parts which I did not have for sale and have never generally sold in this project or in any of my previous ones, which entails roughly an hour of my time to prepare, pack, drive the the post office, and ship your parts, during a time when I'm already very busy to begin with. I'm happy to do someone a favor when I have time, and had planned to do for you what I had done for the handful of others who requested parts, and simply mail them to you at no charge once I had a chance to get to it. Favors aren't reserved to those in some sort of arcane "inner circle", but I'm not going to go out of my way and do a favor for someone who's rude and goes out of his way to try and make a scene on a public forum.

It seems to me your main point of contention was that I didn't get back to you quickly, and for that I apologize; Your suggestion to implement an autoresponder in such cases will probably be acted upon. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to get back to you sooner, but there's also a reason why I haven't been active here in over a month.

Regards,

Enrique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts