Thread-Locking Product

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
OK guys. I spent the better part of a couple hours today at both Home Depot and Lowes looking for Loc-Tite. Not only could I not find it, the Customer Service folks at both stores were unable to tell me which department/isle I may find it at. Even worse, they could not confirm that they even sold the product.

I'm assuming that the layout of these 2-stores are the same amongst each one, so what isle/department do you think I'd be able to find it?

Tomas

Banned
I just got some at Ace hardware 2 blocks from here, and the Schucks (autoparts) store across the street from Ace has it also. I haven't seen it at Lowes/Home Depot.

First place I'd look is an autoparts store.

tomsig03.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
nascar, i got mine in home depot too. most of the people that work their or lowe's don't have a clue. i found it near the toolboxes/screw isle on an end cap.

if you have an ACE hardwarego there instead. they will know what loc-tite is./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif smaller store with much more knowledgable staff. nowhere as busy as the big stores.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i think it was in the epoxy section...i didn't say before because i couldn't remember /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

snuffy

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said:
[ QUOTE ]

What department/section?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen it right beside the superglues in Lowes.

I'm a day late and a dollar short it looks like. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Glad you found it.