Thrunite customer Service

azsiros

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, Can anyone tell me how to contact Thrunite Customer Service?? I've tried their email addresses listed on their site - both [email protected] and [email protected] bounce back undelivered. I've tried a number of times, not doing anything wrong on my end, sp what happened to Thrunite Service? Inly phone number listed is China or Germany and I'm in Canada. Any help would be appreciated.

Vemice

Enlightened
I have used the sales email a few times and always had results. Sometimes it took several days to hear back.

azsiros

Newly Enlightened
I have also had good results from thrunite.

Hopefully I will as well if I could get to them. The problem is that the emails come back undelivered.
Both the [email protected] and [email protected] addresses don't work, ie. when they come back undelivered it means that their email server can't be found or is unavailable or the company is no longer around.
It has nothing to do with my email, I have 2 email addresses, both which work fine but sending emails to thrunite they always come back as undelivered.
Maybe I'll try contacting Amazon (where I bought it) to see what they can do.

Jimmyboots

Enlightened
I sent a email to the service address you listed and they did get back to me.

The problem might be on your end.

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all, Can anyone tell me how to contact Thrunite Customer Service?? I've tried their email addresses listed on their site - both [email protected] and [email protected] bounce back undelivered. I've tried a number of times, not doing anything wrong on my end, sp what happened to Thrunite Service? Inly phone number listed is China or Germany and I'm in Canada. Any help would be appreciated.

That might be your mail server issue. Watch your bounced back email details and you may see which mail server has rejected it.

steven252000

Newly Enlightened
What are the business hours of the live chat? I have kept checking and it never seems to be online. Wanted to check on when the Catapult V6 may be available again.