• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ti Novatac pocketclips feeler

jcompton

Enlightened
Just got word from the shop, they WILL be the same price as my HDS clips ($30):twothumbs. As soon as I get the sample piece and check it out I'll go ahead with a run of 25 to start. They should be available sometime next week. For simplicity I'll probably just add them to my HDS clips thread, but you guys will have first dibs. As far as the fit, they should only protrude app. 0.010", I'm leery of making the ring any thinner.

~Chip

:thumbsup::thumbsup: :takeit:

bgaumont

Newly Enlightened
You know that I want one. I posted the 120P Great Light - UGLY CLIP post! Anodized using the same round ring mounting as the standard 120P Novatac.
Bob Gaumont

Cnote

Newly Enlightened
Any word? I'm anxiously awaiting.

One question: Will the clip ring sit flush with the body/tailcap or will it have a larger diameter like the original clip? I hope it sits flush or at least doesn't stick out as much as the original.

I would like to know the answer to this also. Thanks

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Although I actually like the original clip, I would still like to get one of these if it is still possible. If had choices, I would prefer it to match the original anodizing, and formed in such a way as to provide attachment to a baseball cap. Thanks.

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
The shop got backed up with a big glass order, they said the clips would be cut today and shipped right out:twothumbs. As soon as I get them and get a chance to bend one up for pics I'll get them up for sale.

~Chip

96TL

Newly Enlightened
That would be awesome. I had a TI exhaust on my last car with flamed tips and it looked really nice.

Latest posts