• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TNT Surefire X-series (Z2X, 6PX, G2X, G2ZX) modding service...

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Forgot to add but XPL HI is available for X-series mods (single LED or Quad setup)... Quad XPL HI is an insane amount of light for Z2X... updated first post...

DeadEyeIce

Newly Enlightened
Pardon my ignorance as I'm new to modding, but how does one go about programming the programable firmware? What hardware/interface is required?

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whatcha brewing there?

Ooooooo, fivemega body, nice!

The magician at work again:)

LuxRC is definitely the best choice out there for 2xli-ion setup for higher performance build where runtime is essential (but I still prefer H17F driver builds for single li-ion setups)... unfortunatelly limited to 20mm PCBs/optics setup... a proper buck driver would go a long way for similar builds since in bigger heads more potent optics could be used... but... beggers can't be choosers... :)

Should give a nice runtime on 18650 and will be part of 4 flashlights designated for "cave/night exploring" - one thrower and one flooder per set, two sets, one for me and one for my wife...

:)

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got a little slowed down due to my health but still rolling...

Z2X/6PX head modded with LuxRC triple next to P60 with same light engine inside... perfect for 2xli-ion legos (P3X Fury or FM 2x18650 body)...

pulstar

Enlightened
Hi there! Could you give me an approximate quote to change the led in P1R Peacekeeper to XPL - HI? Pozdrav iz Slovenije ;)

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi there! Could you give me an approximate quote to change the led in P1R Peacekeeper to XPL - HI? Pozdrav iz Slovenije ;)

Swapping the LED is the easy part (and driver since it's already in parts, why not go with driver better suited for 18650 cells plus - programmable) - opening it is the issue... first removing head from the body (red loctite) and then unscrewing bezel ring on the head (never tried P1R but hopefully it's regular thread-goo, not red loctite as well)...

I've had some serious issues with few Z2X where they just wouldn't let go no matter how much heat and torque I've used (while staying safe not to scratch it/crack the body)...

Mr.Freeze

Enlightened
get a new toy today from tana: red xp-e quad with h17f driver

dude, that thing really awesome! clean and perfect build (as expected) and a wall of red light:

IMG_20171005_164915.jpg

IMG_20171005_201430.jpg

(shot at neighbors tree)

thanks a lot buddy, for satisfy my needs:twothumbs

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
get a new toy today from tana: red xp-e quad with h17f driver

dude, that thing really awesome! clean and perfect build (as expected) and a wall of red light:

(shot at neighbors tree)

thanks a lot buddy, for satisfy my needs:twothumbs

You're welcome, broski... :)