• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TOOLvn- Best IMR10440 Clicky of 2015

Prepped

Enlightened
When are the few first going to start getting shipped?
No rush, I just can't wait to get this thing in my hands.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a feeling that the light output, compared to the size, may be Vinh's most astonishing accomplishment.
I mean a 500 lumen AAA (10440) class light?! :clap:

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Darn I just ran out of the small copper HS for this light. Each light takes freaking 4 so I ran out quicker than expected. Ordering now and they should be here quick since its USA shipping.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Have you made any with the XPL HI 5000K yet?

Not yet as I am waiting for this LED

I am going to be getting some V3 5700K XPL HI. These will be the brightest XPL HI that we can get now. Quantities are limited though...We will see

SA Condor

Enlightened
South Carolina and Bolivia, South America
Not yet as I am waiting for this LED

I am going to be getting some V3 5700K XPL HI. These will be the brightest XPL HI that we can get now. Quantities are limited though...We will see

Since my light hasn't been made yet (I assume anyways since I haven't received any sort of tracking), do you want to put a V3 5700K XPL HI in mine? I like bright :D

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Since my light hasn't been made yet (I assume anyways since I haven't received any sort of tracking), do you want to put a V3 5700K XPL HI in mine? I like bright :D

Let me see when the 5700K comes first. For now its not an option yet