Trustfire 10440/ Olight i7R

SVT-ROY

Enlightened
I was looking for a backup Olight branded cell, but found some cheapo cells (9.50 shipped for a 4 pack) I figured I would try. The trustfire cells were a little shorter but do have protection. I checked them on my DMM and they were reading 3.95/96. I figured why not run one without a top off. I setup my phone lux meter and ran it for 25 min exactly. I seen no drop in lux at all. After a cool down it ran for another min and it cut off completely. At the end of the 25 min run the bat measured 3.5X, after it cut off it read 3.1X. I thought that was a bit odd but was very happy with the test. So far so good. A viable replacement or backup battery for the i7R! I hardly use it but if I need it I know what to expect.

kj2

Flashaholic
That light deserves a better brand battery IMO. The battery is shorter but does have a protection-board? I doubt it. Have seen fake protection-boards before. It looks like there is one, but there isn't. I recommend you order a official Olight 10440, or other respected brand, battery for it. That way you know you got quality.