• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Two Mac shorty mods - Mini Mini HID and cut down Flupic mod

s.duff

Enlightened
carpe diem, i have been trying to pm you all morning, but whenever i try to send, the site freezes up on me.
sounds good. i'm just glad we were able to catch the mistake and make everything good. thanks!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi S.Duff...

I don`t know if you`re already aware of it, but to do a reply PM without freezing your computer up, you first have to delete all of the ...
...references found in the original PM.

Take care!

:)

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Carpe Diem said:
Hi S.Duff...

I don`t know if you`re already aware of it, but to do a reply PM without freezing your computer up, you first have to delete all of the ...
...references found in the original PM.

Take care!

:)

You know that only happens to me when I PM you? lol.

Shane

s.duff

Enlightened
i dont use IE. i use the software that my internet provider (sbcyahoo) provided me. ill try it without the quotes. that's never happened before. weird.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
s.duff said:
i dont use IE. i use the software that my internet provider (sbcyahoo) provided me. ill try it without the quotes. that's never happened before. weird.

They probably use a re-badged IE just like AOL does.

PhotonAddict

Enlightened
Is the led upgradeable on #2? I guessing the epoxy/glow powder would prevent that but I figured I'd ask in case I'm mistaken. Also, do you know what the bin of the LuxIII is?

s.duff

Enlightened
im going to go out on a limb and say that yes it would be upgradeable. i dont see why it wouldn't be. i belive that in mac's previous posts, he has said that he like to use the glow powder to conceal the wires that you would be able to see beneath the led and is more for a cleaner look. if i understand the process correctly, you could always remove the LED and reapply the glow powder if you wanted or just leave it as is. as far as the bin, i really dont know, maybe mac could chime in on this?

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
PhotonAddict said:
Is the led upgradeable on #2? I guessing the epoxy/glow powder would prevent that but I figured I'd ask in case I'm mistaken. Also, do you know what the bin of the LuxIII is?

The LED I believe is a UWOK. As for upgrading the LED.....Anything is possibly but you would have to remove the glow powder and epoxy.

Mac

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys...

For the record, the Mini Mini HID is now "SOLD". I was able to finally get my misdirected PP funds returned and then correctly sent to S. Duff. :p

Thanks, S. Duff, for your patience. You`re now one of my heroes!

Best wishes to all!

:thumbsup:

s.duff

Enlightened
yeah, sorry, i should have updated the thread. carpe, your package went out yesterday insured w/del. confirmation. thanks!