Uh oh......another one bites the dust..........

lightningbug

Newly Enlightened
While working in a customer's house, I got into a conversation with the homeowner. As the conversation progressed, we somehow got on the subject of flashlights and portable illumination (you know you all have been there before). He appeared interested, and I pulled out my Fenix L1P from my Litemania custom Kydex dual holster and showed him the modded tailcap 2 stage light, and handed it over for him to fondle. He played around with it a bit and returned it. Our conversation continued for a minute or two more, and I told him about expensive custom LED lights, expensive production LED lights, and entry level lights. I mentioned the RR 2 x AAA from Target as a really good value.

Today, I brought over a few lights for him to examine....a couple of HDS, a Luxogen LR5, Ultrafire 1x123, 6w 2mode, AAA clone, F&L J1 (he was really impressed with this one), L2P and L2T on 123 bodies, Infinity Ultras (Gerber and CMG), and a few more. He was smiling and digging through the pile of lights, turning them on and shining them around the room. He then put all of them down, and smiled again reaching into his pocket. Out came a brand spanking new River Rock 2 X AAA. He said, I took your advice and went to Target......

And so it begins.......another one bites the dust! I guess I should pass out Cigars.

yekim

Enlightened
Feels good to birth a new one, eh?

I knew I converted a co-worker when he told me "Thanks A**hole. Thanks to you I spent 3 hours last night laying in bed pointing lights at the ceiling!"

AtomSphere

Enlightened
yekim said:
Feels good to birth a new one, eh?

I knew I converted a co-worker when he told me "Thanks A**hole. Thanks to you I spent 3 hours last night laying in bed pointing lights at the ceiling!"

:lolsign: thats a hilarious conversion...

Concept

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes very good, what an appreciative co-worker.

No one at my work is keen enough to start it up as a hobby but there is some interest.