• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

vinhnguyen54 D26/P60 XML Drop In Run 6 Sale Thread NEW PILL AND REFLECTOR AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

mckeand13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vin,

Could you post a picture of your solder filling? Are you using a torch?

I would like to see how good it looks. I'm hoping it's a nice evenly flowed pool, not small blobs everywhere.

Thanks.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Are stock Solarforce switches not sufficient for the 4.2 amp drop in I have? I have the L2T host.

The stock swtich L2T switch is rated for 3A but so far it works fine. I did have one L2 Switch burn in the past but that's just oen out of so many. Mcclicky is rated for 5A and it's made in USA so of course that one is higher quality.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vin,

Could you post a picture of your solder filling? Are you using a torch?

I would like to see how good it looks. I'm hoping it's a nice evenly flowed pool, not small blobs everywhere.

Thanks.

PM you photos

Freaker

Newly Enlightened
Oh, okay. That's what I was going to ask about. When the next batch is going out.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Oh, okay. That's what I was going to ask about. When the next batch is going out.

All orders are shipped. There is currently no next batch. I have plenty of parts in my inventory to for any orders made right now. :)

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: vinhnguyen54 D26/P60 XML Drop In Run 6 Sale Thread

Hey Vinh,
What output bin is your neutral 5000K? So this new smooth reflector is the only smooth you sell? Is the textured beam of the same geometry or the old geometry?
Wilkey

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal: for the following configuration:
  • Multi-Mode High Current & Low Voltage option:2.7-4.5V max
  • LED Choice: Neutral 5000K
  • Current / Amp Choice: 3000mA
  • Program Options: B (No mode memory) 7 (Moonlight, Medium, High)
  • Reflector Choice: AA (Smooth - new version!)
  • Driven with one 18350 in a TnC Products custom titanium light (has McClicky switch, and will never use for more than short periods at any level)

For some reason, PayPal would only allow me to pay using credit card (wouldn't have been my choice) :confused: so I included an extra 4%.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Hey Vinh,
What output bin is your neutral 5000K? So this new smooth reflector is the only smooth you sell? Is the textured beam of the same geometry or the old geometry?
Wilkey

OP is the old geometry. The New Smooth is such a hot item that I went from having 30 to just about 10 left since the initial announcement. The 5000K is a T5 sold at illumination supply.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Thanks!

:paypal: for the following configuration:
  • Multi-Mode High Current & Low Voltage option:2.7-4.5V max

• LED Choice: Neutral 5000K

• Current / Amp Choice: 3000mA
  • Program Options: B (No mode memory) 7 (Moonlight, Medium, High)
  • Reflector Choice: AA (Smooth - new version!)
  • Driven with one 18350 in a TnC Products custom titanium light (has McClicky switch, and will never use for more than short periods at any level)

For some reason, PayPal would only allow me to pay using credit card (wouldn't have been my choice) :confused: so I included an extra 4%.

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast

OP is the old geometry. The New Smooth is such a hot item that I went from having 30 to just about 10 left since the initial announcement. The 5000K is a T5 sold at illumination supply.
Ahh, ok. Do you think the OP will be coming in new geometry at some time in the future? That's really what I'm interested in, a smooth beam for usage within 1m working distance.
Wilkey

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Ahh, ok. Do you think the OP will be coming in new geometry at some time in the future? That's really what I'm interested in, a smooth beam for usage within 1m working distance.
Wilkey

I highly doubt it. :-(

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vin,

I just want to make sure for the neutral XML 4500K, is it T5 in 4C bin?
Thx.

I am kinda of unsure. My supplier told me its 4500K so that's all I know. Its a tiny bit more warm than illumination supply T5 3C 5000K is all I can really say....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts