• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

vinhnguyen54 D26/P60 XML Drop In Run 6 Sale Thread NEW PILL AND REFLECTOR AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alright, time for my order. As we talked about:

XML P60 2.7-4.5v
5000 neutral white
3.42A/380mA-5,840mA
no memory
moonlight, medium, high, moonlight, medium, high, strobe, blink, SOS, beacon
thermal injection
OP reflector
5 amp clicky switch = $41+$7 = $48

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

XML P60 2.7-4.5v
5000 neutral white
3.42A/380mA-5,840mA
no memory
thermal injection
OP reflector

Thanks!

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
:thumbsup:pM sent :)

paypal sent :)

Transaction ID: xxxxxxxx3332B

Last edited:

kingcow

Newly Enlightened
I will take:

NEURAL 5000K,
Multi-Mode High Current and Medium Voltage: 2.8-6V
- Low-Medium-High with memory
2800mA + 350mA*4= 4,200mA => + $4 to price
McClicky + $7
OP reflector

40 + 4 + 7 = $51

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast

XML P60 2.7-4.5v
5000 neutral white
3.42A/380mA-5,840mA
no memory
thermal injection
OP reflector
Got mine today and played with it tonight. Absolutely an amazing drop! Moonlight is about perfect, as I can wake up in the middle of the night and it won't hurt my eyes, yet still enough light to walk around. Middle is bright enough for most tasks, inside or outside. The high is just incredibly bright and lights up the night. I love the 5000k tint. It's isn't as bright as the cool white of course, but the color on the object is so much better IMO, rather the "wash out" effect. As I love lumens, I think this will be a great balance for me. Thanks Vihn!!!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Got mine today and played with it tonight. Absolutely an amazing drop! Moonlight is about perfect, as I can wake up in the middle of the night and it won't hurt my eyes, yet still enough light to walk around. Middle is bright enough for most tasks, inside or outside. The high is just incredibly bright and lights up the night. I love the 5000k tint. It's isn't as bright as the cool white of course, but the color on the object is so much better IMO, rather the "wash out" effect. As I love lumens, I think this will be a great balance for me. Thanks Vihn!!!

Yay a happy customer! :) But my name is Vinh not Vihn :p

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yay a happy customer! :) But my name is Vinh not Vihn :p
LOL. Whoops, sorry! I took my lights to a spillway. You can stand at the sides and are about 25 feet off the bottom. Still in the city, but the moon wasn't bright and it's still quite a bit darker than on the streets. My new L2T with Vinh's drop lit it right up; about a 100 yards away to the other wall and about 40 yards wide at that point of good light. Anything big enough for the eye to see would be easily seen and identifyable if in that area of light. It was sweet! The gal I was with couldn't believe it either.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
LOL. Whoops, sorry! I took my lights to a spillway. You can stand at the sides and are about 25 feet off the bottom. Still in the city, but the moon wasn't bright and it's still quite a bit darker than on the streets. My new L2T with Vinh's drop lit it right up; about a 100 yards away to the other wall and about 40 yards wide at that point of good light. Anything big enough for the eye to see would be easily seen and identifyable if in that area of light. It was sweet! The gal I was with couldn't believe it either.

Gotta get her one now! ;-)

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gotta get her one now! ;-)
She's decided she really wants a flood to throw light first haha. But considering we likely have a long future together, I'm pretty sure she's gonna have her own collection of lights lol. You and I both know she will be getting some of your work ;-)

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
i got mine today, this drop in is first rate... PERFECT hotspot and great spill... there is one drawback though.. vinh will be getting more and more of my $ im afraid! lol

great stuff... got so excited made my wife shake her head! lol.

arcane

Newly Enlightened
:paypal:
Driver: 2.7-4.5V (NO mode memory)
LED: U2 Cool White 6500K
Current: 3.04 A
Modes: Moon, Med, High
Reflector: Orange Peel

:thanks:

DUQ

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: vinhnguyen54 D26/P60 XML Drop In Run 6 Sale Thread

Ok here is my recipe ;)

I would like a high voltage high amperage 3 mode in neutral 5000K and OP reflector. Can you crank up the amps closer to max on a 3 mode?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.