• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired VIP pocket clips for sale

idleprocess

Flashaholic
Re: VIP pocket clip preorder

Send me an email (or non-CC paypal) with your actual name, shipping address (paypal should insert this), and the correct amount ($15.00 per clip + $4.30 Priority Mail shipping).

Tweek

Enlightened

Just had a thought, and just acted on it. I went and grabbed my LH and a VIP and compared diameters of threaded sections and available space, as well as the approximate hole size from the pics. Looks like these may fit the LH directly, possibly with no modification! The bodies of the two lights are almost exactly the same outside diameter. The major difference is that the LH threaded section is larger. But judging from where the ring sits on the body of the VIP, it looks like a pretty good possibility! Worst case, you might need to enlarge the hole slightly.

If these fit nicely, you might get flooded with requests from the LH community, Idleprocess... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Edit: I neglected to mention that in current form, these would be good for the 168A tubes on the LH, due to the length of the clip. To use with the regular body, one would need to shorten the clip, and bend to suit. Also, you are limited to bezel-up carry, and you would need the new LH tube spring in any case, otherwise the battery won't be long enough to contact the positive terminal.

Chris

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congratulations, Idleprocess!

Britt

[ QUOTE ]
idleprocess said:
Send me an email (or non-CC paypal) with your actual name, shipping address (paypal should insert this), and the correct amount ($15.00 per clip + $4.30 Priority Mail shipping).

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Erik! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif

rodbolt

Newly Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
idleprocess said:
Send me an email - there are plenty of extras.

[/ QUOTE ]

I sent you an email and will Pay Pal for two when you signal go! Thanks, Larry

billybright

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
idleprocess said:
Send me an email - there are plenty of extras.

[/ QUOTE ]

Email & paypal sent for 1 clip,
thank you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif,

Billy

idleprocess

Flashaholic

All domestic orders received as of this morning by ~200 AM Central time shipped today.

LightChucker

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
idleprocess said:
All domestic orders received as of this morning by ~200 AM Central time shipped today.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine was in the mailbox today. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Thanks for doing this, Erik.

Chuck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Got mine today. Just did tension adjustment. Looks ok, so far. May have to make another adjustment later for snugger fit, not sure yet. It works for me using the twisty, on the 2AA body. Have not tried the 123 body yet. I mount it on the head, and no problem with electrical contact noted. It is a little more sensative when I do the "momentary push" on twisty, and I have to adjust twisty just right to get trouble free momentary. I am positioning VIP in right hand pants front pocket.

Bill

idleprocess

Flashaholic

Mounting the clip between the bezel and emitter section won't effect contact at all; between the emitter and body it is quite likely to effect contact.