Want source for D ring or lanyard holder for Malkoff MD4 body with Wildcat head.

RCRVRP

Newly Enlightened
Is there such a thing available? Perhaps something that goes in between the tail cap and the body so I can attach a thin line and tether it to my belt. Or another way?
I love the light and lost it for a day last week when it slipped from my pocket.
I don't want that dark feeling again. :)

thermal guy

Flashaholic
The belt clip does have a lanyard ring on it. Could you not use that?

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Yes but I mean Malkoff sells a clip with a hole on it. Unless he has changed his design.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Just looked. It doesn't look like he carries that clip anymore. Switched to a Ti one. His old style was a belt clip on one side and a lanyard ring on the other.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Check out the Elzetta lanyard ring.
Wire thin, tough as nails.

5216-B999-72-C2-4978-9099-BB34-F376-EDA3.jpg

Coated so it doesn't scratch. Large enough to rotate around the light.
About $4 plus S&H from Elzetta.

RCRVRP

Newly Enlightened
Yes but I mean Malkoff sells a clip with a hole on it. Unless he has changed his design.

I looked and yes you are correct, he has it there on the website. $25.00 plus $9.00 shipping for a clip and 2 o rings. $34.00

It says it is titanium and the o rings look real fine but for that price I'll pass. I love my Malkoff light but the prices are out of line. When you check the website many things are out of stock.

If the body had some deep groove I could loop a cord around it.

Anyone have another idea?

Edit to say there were 2 more posts added while I was making a reply. I'll check out that Elzettta one.

Another edit. Elzeta one is $3.95 plus $6.95 for shipping.

I'm still going to be looking I guess.

Last edited:

340pd

Newly Enlightened
I bought the Ti Malkoff clip when it was on sale. It is worth every penny I paid

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I kinda like his old version with the lanyard ring on it. But yes the ti is nice.