• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Wanted: Malkoff - Maglite adaptor

RoyCol

Newly Enlightened
Morning folk,

I am chasing an adaptor to fit a Malkoff drop-in into a C/D-series maglite. I'm located in Australia. But happy to pay shipping from anywhere in the globe.

There's a couple of members here that I've purchased from in the past that could give me a credibility reference if you need.

Cheers,
Royce

RoyCol

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, it's nearly $200 Aud to my door. Bit of a tough pill to swallow when the drop-in cost me nearly as much, plus maglite, plus batteries. I think I will end up with the most expensive maglite in Australia...

I'm pretty sure the malkoff adaptors are out of stock ATM as well.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
To send such a small item is around 40-50 usd, like 60-75 aud, if someone goes to a post office and drops it off, first class, no tracking, Thou i noticed custom declaration form number sometimes used as tracking with 1st class mail. but it is not the worst thing, those adapters is out of stock,

RoyCol

Newly Enlightened
Interesting, I've had a malkoff host shipped in the past year for $20, and even steel capped boots for $35. I'm sure covid has continued to impact postage though.