• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Wanted Malkoff knurled MD2 and MD3 Bodies

Chris_Himself

Newly Enlightened
That sounds interesting. No tail cap? All one piece?
yep, the switch is rugged, it's just not a mcclicky its longer throw and the button protrudes past the tail so it won't tailstand but it has a super loud satisfying switch. after 16 years of use it still looks fantastic. I have the full host with the original M60 which is something of a collector item since they were handmade by Gene in the early days of 2008.

Alaskantinbender

Newly Enlightened
yep, the switch is rugged, it's just not a mcclicky its longer throw and the button protrudes past the tail so it won't tailstand but it has a super loud satisfying switch. after 16 years of use it still looks fantastic. I have the full host with the original M60 which is something of a collector item since they were handmade by Gene in the early days of 2008.
A pic or two would be great. I most certainly am interested. And a PM sent.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
The one piece body has a Kroll clicky. I'm not sure McClicky's were even being made then. Same with the McCliesch (sp?) reflector the M61 has.
Pretty rare old LED light.

Chris_Himself

Newly Enlightened
we should honestly ask Gene what the deal is and if he'll do us a HUGE HUGE solid although I suspect his market is way bigger than flashaholics

Last edited: