• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Wanted - tvodrd's CRII

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Wanted - tvodrd\'s CRII

Hey, all I want is the light, just a HA one would do! Jeezsh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
OK, the masses & powers that be have spoken - a raffle it shall be. May the lucky CPFer win = ME /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,

JSB,

Drooling! I do not warrant my lights against their O-rings being exposed to solvents unsuitable for industry standard silicone rubber rings! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Larry

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you, Larry and Sasha! After seeing how much Dons generous raffle might bring, I hope everyone will be as willing to take a chance on one of these wonderful lights as well!

paulr

Flashaholic

CPF benefits should definitely be raffles whenever possible, since that lets the whole community participate, instead of just the richest members.

The auction I mentioned was one Larry said he was going to run, not as a CPF benefit but rather to recover his own expenditures in making the lights.

Tungsten carbidge, wow. Talk about wearing out your pockets.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

Sasha & Larry, and why not one in raffle and one other by auction /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Like this, one chance for every CPFer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PS: I am not very lucky in raffle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Doug S

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
FrenchyLed said:
Sasha & Larry, and why not one in raffle and one other by auction /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and after those two are gone, Larry can just give the rest of them away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

udaman

Banned

[ QUOTE ]
FrenchyLed said:

Like this, one chance for every CPFer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PS: I am not very lucky in raffle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Better idea FrenchyLed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif,

1. 3, no make that 5 of each. Top 5 auction bids get one of these. Please Sosh, put pictures of these lights up at the top of the Main Index page, small 5k images...to distract FrenchyLed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Then just burry/hide into Cus&Mod BST, little note about month long raffle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

2. Sosh, put more auctions up, more to keep FrenchyLed bidding like crazy, deplete his finances, he goes bankrupt! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif.

3. Me finally has bon chance???. I buy 30 raffle tickets. FrenchyLed no money left after auctions, borrows $10 from his wife, buys raffle ticket 1 day before end of month long raffle...wins 1 of 5 of these. Me, win nothing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif, FrenchyLed not lucky? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is this still going to happen? Did I miss something somewhere? I don't recall seeing any posts for this. Sasha said saturday night... it is now Sunday late evening. Just curious. Would hate to miss the opportunity.

Curtis

chrisse242

Enlightened

She said sunday, actually. So we're still in time, but I really understand you're waiting. I'm waiting myself to see it appear, although my reasons are a litlle different. Unfortunately, I should go to bed now, it's nearly midnight in germany and I have to get up early tomorrow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif
Oh please mum, just a few minutes...

Chrisse

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast

LOL @ Chrisse /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Klaus

chrisse242

Enlightened

Klaus: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sssh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sssh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sssh.gif otherwise: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

Larry and I are looking to get this raffle up and running tonight at about 7PM Pacific.... that's in about 2 hours or so. Still need to get the pictures together and all that. G'night Chrisse... sleep tight... you can buy your tickets tomorrow... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

chrisse242

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
Larry and I are looking to get this raffle up and running tonight at about 7PM Pacific.... that's in about 2 hours or so. Still need to get the pictures together and all that. G'night Chrisse... sleep tight... you can buy your tickets tomorrow... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I only slept about five hours!
Not buying any tickets this time, would feel pretty bad if I had the winning ticket, and got my own donation back. (well there would be some kind of light included, but who cares for lights...? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif)
No really, to a very little degree I'm involved in this, and I don't think Larry is buying tickets so I won't do it either.

Chrisse

Greta

Flashaholic

Jets (Brock) bought tickets... you can too Chrisse... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

chrisse242

Enlightened

That's the girls, all they want is my money... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

I know I could, especially since I never win in gambling but no, other raffles are coming up, I'll leave this chance to the others.

Chrisse

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
chrisse242 said:
That's the girls, all they want is my money... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

I know I could, especially since I never win in gambling but no, other raffles are coming up, I'll leave this chance to the others.

Chrisse

[/ QUOTE ]

Chrisse, you could buy tickets on my behalf. Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif