WEE Damascus Here

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
And thank you mister HoopleHead. I`m ill at the moment and looking only one or two times a day into my emails. If this guy didn`t sent me an PM, i missed this.
Great guy, deepest respect.
I can :kiss: you.

:thumbsup: i love your collection, would hate for you to miss out and be short one! cant wait for your pics of it

:party:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
:wave: Eric. Web page up http://web.mac.com/Lummii/Lummi2/Wee_Da.html
I will keep the Paid list updated.

1. JonnyDeep
2. Data
3. Olrac
4. Arewethereyetdad
5. Yoyoteen
6. BM
7. Eric242
8. 84Maroon
9. Gollum
10. Dmdrewitt
11. Darkzero *
12. Ericmack
13. Ericmack
14. Olaf
15. DG.

:thumbsup:

Way to risky missing out on these & the suspense was killing me! I drove home for lunch & placed my order. Thank you for honoring my request. :thumbsup:

:paypal:

Thanks Rob & Carl! :twothumbs

Cheers,

-Will-

Rachalbeene

Newly Enlightened
:paypal: Chip had given up, but I can't let this pass him by.

Put wvaltakis2 on the list please?

~Rachal

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
Rob,

Just sent payment for 1 unit. Based on the final price you can give my 2nd spot to someone else who didn't make the cut.

Regards,
Flavio
BugoutGearUSA.com

84Maroon

Banned
How is this going to work since there was an original interest list, many sending payment here aren't on that list. What if the 40 spots are filled prior to everyone on the initial list getting a chance?

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
How is this going to work since there was an original interest list, many sending payment here aren't on that list. What if the 40 spots are filled prior to everyone on the initial list getting a chance?

The interest list was just that. I don't think that it was meant to be a reservation list. That being the case, you snooze you lose. I have checked this thread everyday since I started it, just so I wouldn't miss the opportunity. Hell I'd like Rob to sell 2000 of these and make some dinero for funding ideas to come up with even more outstanding creations!

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
:naughty::twothumbs:naughty::twothumbs:clap::clap::mecry::mecry:
The interest list was just that. I don't think that it was meant to be a reservation list. That being the case, you snooze you lose. I have checked this thread everyday since I started it, just so I wouldn't miss the opportunity. Hell I'd like Rob to sell 2000 of these and make some dinero for funding ideas to come up with even more outstanding creations!

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened

Well then why was there even a list? The project was based on the interest list so those jumping on board early helped get this off the ground...now we're put on the "snooze you lose" list? OK makes sense to me...

Flavio

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well then why was there even a list? The project was based on the interest list so those jumping on board early helped get this off the ground...now we're put on the "snooze you lose" list? OK makes sense to me...

Flavio

Well Flavio I am only speaking for myself not Rob and maybe it is a reservation list to him, but as to jumping onboard early when there is no financial commiitment upfront that is shakey at best. I know a number of other interest lists that when it came time to put up cash, a fair number back out for various reasons. And without cash our interest really does little to get it off the ground other than as an idea. This is a costly light to mfg. and with 20 lights available and thirty-five or so people expressing interest I don't think it would be fair to expect Rob to hold a light for someone who may no longer be interested as opposed to someone who is willing to put up money now. I think it is cool of Rob to consider 20 more at this late stage. If money had been put with the posting of interest I would agree that the order of list should be observed. I tried to contact most all of the people on the interset list so they wouldn't miss it and a number of them said they were no longer interested due to various reasons and the others thanked me and posted up payment. I am sorry if I sounded flip in the earlier post that was not my intention and if that is how you heard it I sincerely apologise.

:buddies:

gollum

Enlightened
I would have been very sad if I missed out on this one ...
so I clicked on the ...subscribe to this thread with instant e-mail notification button... at the foot of the page.

it's a good thing ...as long as Olrac doesn't freak us all out by posting #86

Quote" received my wee da today ...." months before release...:lolsign:

:devil::devil::devil:...:crackup::crackup::crackup:

he knew some of us would see it and :eek::eek::eek:...:wtf:...got me a beauty :crackup:

Latest posts