What are you listening to (or Watching)? Volume 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Re: What are you listening to? Volume 8

Well, what did you expect I'd be listening to?

If you guessed Anthrax "Sound of White Noise", then YAY!!! YOU GOT ANOTHER ONE CORRECT!!!
wink.gif

head.gif

At 11:00am PDT, I'd normally be watching Viva Piñata, but it isn't on this week.
tdown.gif

According to the TV schedule, it isn't going to be on next week either.
cry.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

If you guessed Anthrax "Sound of White Noise", then go sit on your high horse, refuse to go to a party, call yourself my closest friend, and then make yourself invisible.
wink.gif

Dokken "Tooth and Nail".
head.gif

WalterDekter

Newly Enlightened

If you guessed Anthrax "Sound of White Noise", then go sit on your high horse, refuse to go to a party, call yourself my closest friend, and then make yourself invisible.
wink.gif

Man, it's been almost 20 years and Anthrax's 'Got the Time' is still one of my favorite tunes.

Lately I've been really liking what Beck is doing (Timebomb and Gamma Ray.) Might have to check out his latest album.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

If you guessed Dokken "Tooth and Nail", then YAY!!! YOU GOT YET ANOTHER ONE CORRECT!!!
wink.gif

head.gif

Later, I might also listen to Autograph "Sign in Please", and some songs from various games & demos for the Commodore 64 computer via SIDPLAY.EXE on my pee-cee. There are over 16,000 of these songs to choose from on my computer, so variety will not be an issue here.

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast

More Suicidal - Lights...Camera...Revolution

lightscamerarevolutionxp1.jpg

Incidentally...this is the album that brought Robert Trujillo (of Metallica fame) to prominence. Just listen to "Send Me Your Money" and you will understand why he is considered to be one of the greatest bass players of all time.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

If you guessed Dokken "Tooth and Nail", then YAY!!! YOU GOT YET ANOTHER ONE CORRECT!!!
wink.gif

head.gif

Later, I might also listen to Autograph "Sign in Please", and some songs from various games & demos for the Commodore 64 computer via SIDPLAY.EXE on my pee-cee. There are over 16,000 of these songs to choose from on my computer, so variety will not be an issue here.
Sound familiar?
Thought you'd say so.
This is exactly what I listened to yesterday morning. :)
Actually, I might just throw some Kraftwerk "Computer World" in the mix here...can't be a metalhead *ALL* of the time ya know. ;)
I was watching a fairly significant parade in Seattle WA. USA a number of years ago, and a song from this album was being blasted at a rather high volume from one of the floats. :D

mrled

Newly Enlightened

Seasick Steve and Amy LaVere!

Just seen em in Galsgow - Brilliant

L.E.D.

Enlightened

Behemoth - Conquer All
Job For A Cowboy - Entombment of a Machine

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

If you guessed Kraftwerk "Computer World", then O NOOOO!!! Go and find an old "all-in-one" computer like a Commodore CBM8032, and proceed to beat the living tweedle out of it with a medium sledgehammer.
wink.gif

Kraftwerk "The Mix".
head.gif

You were close though, that's why I left the potentially more destructive weapons like axes and chainsaws out of the mix here.
wink.gif

Later, I may listen to music from various Commodore 64 games & demos via SIDPLAY.EXE on my pee-cee.

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Steve Winwood. Excellent recording. Led Museum, Haven't heard Dokken for many moons, are they still together?

Status
Not open for further replies.