What do you EDC? Poll

What ligth do you EDC?

• Total voters

ileicanikon

Newly Enlightened
I have carried the Fenix P1D for the past 4 years with a rechargeable LIR123A battery. The battery at 3.6 volts vs the 3 volts of a throw away 123 does not allow for the various levels to be used, however the savings in battery cost outweigh this for me. The black anodizing is worn from the butt end and bezel edge however the light has never failed me. I am on my second belt case for it having worn the first one out.
For the size this light proves useful several times daily in my job as a broadcast engineer..It is dark in the back of those equipment racks...

Jeffro2690

Newly Enlightened
ZL SC51W Just got it and love it. Tried my H51W for edc for a while but it was a bit awkward on the quick draw and handling it. Love the ZL UI and power!

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK! Yeah I do! Wear this one right now!

CIMG1934.jpg

CIMG1863.jpg
CIMG1860.jpg
CIMG1866.jpg

Hold On, what was the question? ... :thinking: ... This is that Watch Seeking Forum? ... isn't it????? ... or am I Lost Again? .....
4_14_6.gif

Ok, juuuuust kidding folks! .............
muttly.gif

V10R using AW RCR's on a break-away key chain, ringy thing!

CIMG1978.jpg

Last edited:

luvbelly

Newly Enlightened
Klarus P1C. My first and only single 123 light. A solid choice in the bang for the buck category.

DIΩDΣ

Enlightened
Well I already voted ZL (H51w) but just to update:
Just received my Quark-X AA2 in neutral and even though its a tad long it goes in jeans pocket just fine. Just like my minimag that I have almost forgot about finally. The output of this thing is CRAZY for AA's.

I still like the H51w better as an edc though, fits more places, and the tint is much better, but the Quark is a close second and will probably go with me often, more so if I plan on using it since its got the extra battery.

mmace1

Enlightened
Unexpected answer: Nothing.

Though if I do happen to carry something as a oh well what the hell idea - it would be my DQG II. Small enough that it doesn't obstruct at all, and it's 60 lumens are sufficient for most everything. Then it's 3 lumens are great for navigating the house at night.

Gatsby

Enlightened
nice sage 2 btw!

I voted hds as one of my typical edc lights is a novatac 120p from back in the henry novatac era which has been modded with a k2 tffc tvod emitter.

but I also often carry an arc6 - which is just a great size and function for edc.

I have a photon 2 on my key ring as backup...

and I have been carrying a neat milky head on an aleph body every so often...

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
DIΩDΣ;3902048 said:
Well I already voted ZL (H51w) but just to update:
Just received my Quark-X AA2 in neutral and even though its a tad long it goes in jeans pocket just fine. Just like my minimag that I have almost forgot about finally. The output of this thing is CRAZY for AA's.

I still like the H51w better as an edc though, fits more places, and the tint is much better, but the Quark is a close second and will probably go with me often, more so if I plan on using it since its got the extra battery.

I have the same lights for my EDC...

You should consider getting the 1xAA body for your X and even getting a 14500 for it as well - it's a seriously powerful little gem in that config. And the AA^2 tube makes a great spare battery container for your bag. Even run on 1xNiMh, I think the Quark is just as, if not more, powerful as the ZL... Always thought ZL was fibbing on that spec.

I find myself EDCing the Quark more often since i just happen to like cylindrical clickies.

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
None of the above. Eagletac D25 Am Ti in shirt pocket, Olight T15 R5 on keys, SF L2 SS w NB XR-E Optic clipped to pants pocket.

karnevil

Newly Enlightened
I carry a Fenix E15. The three modes meet any need I would have on a daily basis. If I know I'm going to need something more, I grab my EagleTac P20C2 MKII XM-L.

GTVi

Newly Enlightened
I carry "Led Lenser"...not on the vote list...anyolne else use this make?

Eneloops

Newly Enlightened
I EDC a tiny AAA Stainless Maratac, but just ordered some Fenix stuff, so we'll see if the SS Maratac gets replaced.