What do you EDC? Poll

What ligth do you EDC?

• Total voters

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Currently it's a Klarus Mi X5 around my neck and a Sunwayman V10R Ti2 in the pants pocket. It is however difficult to tell which of my many lights have been carried more frequently in the past because I rotate them all.

Theorem29

Newly Enlightened
I EDC a Zebralight SC600w, really can't ask for anything better for the size, UI, output, flood, level separation, efficiently, tint and runtime. Pretty much the only thing this light can't do is throw.

SuperTrouper

Enlightened
I voted Surefire, I currently am trying to decide between the E2L and the G2X Pro so I'm alternating between the two trying to decide which I should EDC mostly.

kwk1

Newly Enlightened
The only one I carry everywhere is my ITP-3 Titanium. It has the 3 power levels and it's so light.

Max_Power

Enlightened
keychain - Maratac AAA Extreme
pocket - Maratac AA
pocket (sometimes) Malkoff MD2 with pocket clip
holster - Malkoff MD3 Wildcat V2 warm white, or one of my MD2 lights with various neutral/warm/HCRI emitters and hi/low ring
car - Malkoff MD2, M61W (early version neutral white), hi-low ring
backpack - Zebralight H51Fc and spare eneloop / 18500 / 18650 batteries, "just in case."

Last edited:

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Currently I EDC a Volere AA Titanium and a TNC 26650 P60 host with a VID quad XP-G drop-in but I do switch things around from time to time.

Roccomo

Enlightened
My main EDC light is an LS20. My only other light is a Ra Twisty which I have with me today.

MCN

Newly Enlightened
I've kept a SF E1E in my briefcase for years but I wanted a keychain light so, going for the smallest possible choice, I tried a Streamlight Nano. Not very satisfying in the end. So today I just got my new Quark MiNi CR2 in the mail. Performance is amazing to me (who's just getting exposed to what LED lights can do). It's a little bigger in diameter than I might like, but I do like the length. We'll see how I take to the UI.

nullity

Newly Enlightened
Fenix P2D here. Well, as soon as I find it. It's lost on some atv trail.

Codecracker

Newly Enlightened
Currently I'm carrying an ITP SC-1 Eluma, which is of course an Olight in disguise. Love it as my main EDC, with an Illuminati CA-1 as a backup on my keychain.

I'm relatively new to this forum, but doesn't Olight also OEM the Maratacs, the 4Sevens and other brands as well?