What watch you're wearing?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Cool also got a pair of shoes for 5 bucks needed shoes for a while motorcycles are hard on shoes

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Timex Expedition is pretty good if you don't mind a leather watch band.

One nice thing about those is if you are changing the date and you go past the correct one, you can twist the crown in the opposite direction and go back to the correct day.

A pocket knife can be used to pluck the back off to change the battery.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Lol they will be OK to goof around in maybe to walk to shed this time a year these dang weird things grow in grass who hurt my feet lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I still have my Samsung smart watch love it but battery life is so damn bad and the USA version don't measure BP same watch in Europe does

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Oh, okay I see what you mean. Honestly, I collect watches. Know as much about them as I do knives and flashlights. But honestly, not a fan of Smart-watches. Couldn't help you there, sorry.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
IMG_5153.jpeg

The Seiko made Rip Curl diver got a new strap.
A nice, soft leather one with quick release pins.

IMG_5160.jpeg

Fits just right and feels broken in like an old pigskin leather.

DHart

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a big fan of Seiko. Whole lotta watch for the price.
One of those is definitely going on my list. I need a new Pilot/field watch
I did a minor regulation adjustment on it 2 years back, using a TimeGrapher. It is running about -1 second per day now. Good accuracy for a modestly-priced automatic movement!

Field/military and Aviation/Flieger watches are my favorite style of watches, with divers coming in second after that.

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
IMG_5172.jpeg

The minty Seiko made Quicksilver from the early 90's with a minty Kreisler calf skin band.

IMG_5180.jpeg

Now has a new calf skin Bison Strap band. Black band brings out the minute markers on the bezel.

Last edited: