What will you carry on the 4th of July?

Darell

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Drjones said:
Do you guys carry anything other than flashlights?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yup. See post JUST above yours. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SarcoBlaster

Newly Enlightened
Since I'm probably going to be at home for the 4th, the L4 will be in my pocket. If I go out, I'll probably take my 6P with the P61 lamp.

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll be carrying the same things I carry any other day.

Why, is there something special about July 4? (runs for cover..) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Graham

bwcaw

Enlightened
You better run for cover SUCKA!

(ok, just kidding /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) No the fourth of July is my favorite holiday. I think it is the big bright flashes, and the smoke.

sotyakr

Enlightened
I'll be out in my kayak to watch the local fireworks show from the water, so I'll use an Eveready 4 AA camp lantern as running light on the stern of my boat, and wearing a Petzl Zoom headlamp. Will also have an eternaLight Elite XRay in the pocket of my PFD, and a Pelican Super Saberlight. All that, plus an eternaLight Derringer on flash mode in the window of my house as a homing beacon.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I'll *probably* go to Myrtle Edwards park to watch the fireworks show and maybe watch a couple of portable toliets get blown up. I'll be packing my 50mW green laser and a SureFire KL4 at very minimum. (See that bright green dot on the fireworks smoke? The green thing moving around the treetops? That'll be me!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
And if I replace the #245 scooter front end with the #255 wheelchair front end on my Rascal, I'll have a LC100 HID to use as a headlight too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

notos&w

Enlightened
new "independence sale" Arc LSH-S
Arc AAA
ill probably stick a G2 in the wife's diaper bag for good measure.
Spydie Native III

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
The "4th of JulIvars" fireworks show is now over, and I had what would best be described as an "obstructed view". At least I got to see the first half of the show OK. And I didn't need to use the KL4 I brought, and was too far away for the camera. But I did whip out my 50mW green laser and blast it around a bit just before the fireworks show. (NOTE: The green laser seen on KCPQ-13 in Seattle wasn't mine!!!)

bwcaw

Enlightened
Me and a couple of fellow CPF'ers got together for the fourth, and between us we had three ultrastingers, one tigerlight, a ubh/kt1/mn16, 2 L4's, one E2e, and an assortment of arc flashlights (mostly aaa's). We had a great time shooting off fireworks, and lighting up the night with our lights. We shot off over $150 worth of fireworks in one evening! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif