When did you order your HDS?

RubiconSS

Newly Enlightened
For those looking for HDS lights: There are quite a few Clickies in stock here and 2 Rotarys. I've got a 140 Tactical with GDP emitter on the way. (Apparently the 170 and 200 are using XPG)

I ordered from them yesterday (late afternnon) shipped already. I ordered a 170 from them and a 140 from someone else (havn't heard anything yet about the 140)
I will report back on the emitters.

doctordun

Enlightened
I've sent an email to Henry and asked what the "realistic" time frame would be to get one if I ordered from him.
I am looking forward to his reply.

doctordun

Enlightened
Henry just replied. It was very fast. He said approximately four weeks.
Isn't that what he has said for the last year?
I am very hesitant to place an order. Is anyone on this forum actually receiving their orders in a four week time span yet?

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am very hesitant to place an order. Is anyone on this forum actually receiving their orders in a four week time span yet?
Afternowsupply.com still has a few in stock.

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast

I placed an order at the end of June 2013 and was told 10 week wait. I called in 10 weeks and was told 2 more weeks, I called in the 12th week and was told 2 more weeks. That brings us to last week. I am sure Henry is working hard to get through the backlog. My best guess is that he is now delivering December/January 2013 orders.

I am encouraged to hear that he told you 4 weeks from today for a new order.

jimboutilier

Enlightened
I placed an order at the end of June 2013 and was told 10 week wait. I called in 10 weeks and was told 2 more weeks, I called in the 12th week and was told 2 more weeks. That brings us to last week. I am sure Henry is working hard to get through the backlog. My best guess is that he is now delivering December/January 2013 orders.

I am encouraged to hear that he told you 4 weeks from today for a new order.

Six weeks ago I put in an order and was told 8 weeks. A recent update indicates shipping mid Oct so still on schedule. Also see a lot of vendors with bursts of in stock HDS products lately. So production must be catching up.

RubiconSS

Newly Enlightened
As a Baker might say though, "Get em' while they're Hot".. ( I went from None to Four(4)) I figure, it's one of the Hobbies and they don't go Bad :D

Maxbelg

Enlightened
My Clicky 170 came today, and it has the same LED (XPG) with the Clicky 200.
It seems the 140 is the highest lumen GDP HDS at present. (Shouldn't be a huge difference to the 170 GDPs of the past anyway as it's only "half a level" or about 20%)

Lurveleven

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received my HiCRI clicky from GoingGear and noticed the body was more grippy than the Rotary 200 i bought from UniqueTitanium in April. Maybe parts from different machine shops?

doctordun

Enlightened
Just ordered a Hi CRI from Henry. He actually replied and gave me a 3 to 5 week window. I can't wait.

Can anyone tell me what emitter Henry is using for this?

Diablo_331

Enlightened
Just ordered a Hi CRI from Henry. He actually replied and gave me a 3 to 5 week window. I can't wait.

Can anyone tell me what emitter Henry is using for this?

3700k XPG HI-CRI. A gorgeous tint and a new favorite of mine right behind my two 4000k Zebralight Rebels. The infamous Nichia 219 comes in at a close third.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered my 140T on October 4 (this last week) and he replied to my email inquiring on an ETA stating that mine should ship Tuesday (October 8)

I guess I'm lucky!

Dimitris.

Newly Enlightened
My order is one year and ten days old. Yesterday I asked Henry and he told me my Rotary would be in the next batch. Probably next week.
Yoohoooo! Next month it 'll be in Greece.

Today I received my flashlight. 13 months later. Rotary it's awesome.
Now I have to go home to compare it with my 120 Clicky.