When do you not EDC a light?

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
unless I'm robbed or got thrown into jail I'll always have at least an L4 on me.
Well you can always buy a clear LED booklight that uses 3 x AAA in prison on the commissary for $13 if you need a flashlight there.

One of my pedo buddies gave me his when he was leaving but the quality was so crap that I traded it for chair.

Oh and when you get to halfway house you can buy Princeton Tec headlights, Streamlights, a Pila, and a bunch of Fenix lights. I avoided strobes, crenalated bezels, and long metal bodied lights like C/D Maglites or SL20.

Fuzzywuzzies

Newly Enlightened
Never. End of story.
Always carry light, and if all else fails, carry light within you - just make sure you're transparent enough to let it out!

Philosophy aside, I can't remember the last time I didn't have a torch either on my belt or in my pocket, or within arm's reach. And I don't intend to change that.

boo5ted

Enlightened
200.gif

Nope, at any given time I have at least two lights on me.

sambob223

Newly Enlightened
when I sleep (sometimes I forget my Mag-lite solitaire still In my pocket) and the shower

jz6342

Newly Enlightened
Normally never anymore. One or two of these are with me whenever I'm wearing pants (which, so far is most every day:drool:)
C2NAj8f[1].jpg

Brokenarrow

Newly Enlightened
When Im running around on a fishing morning wearing only long john tops and bottoms with no pockets- Usually clip a 14500 on my shirt...