Where to buy Fenix...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryanrpm

Enlightened
Re: What is going on with Fenix.. They have lost me.

BTW.....as a sidenote, any info on when Fenix will come out with a dedicated thrower? What a light it will be!:naughty:

XD9

Enlightened
Where to Buy TK11

Hello Guys!

I am new to the forum and I have been reading a lot here and has help me with my flash light decisions.
Now I am in the look for a TK11. Where can I buy a TK11 from a reliable source?
Thank You!

XD9

Enlightened
Re: Where to Buy TK11

They are the same as fenix-store.com right?

XD9

Enlightened

cool I just placed my order!
Thanks!

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast

I bought a PD30 Q5 earlier. Bumped it up to priority. Hopefully it gets here on Tuesday.

I just hope that none of my friends or co-workers are Epileptic. It's going to be a terrible surprise when the strobe comes on hehe.

Quick question about batteries. The cr123a.. Is any certain brand better.. or is a 123 a 123. The cheapest I can find local are the SureFires. 15 bucks for 6 of them.

From what I've read so far on the site. You guys seem to be cool. I'm just happy I can share my obsession with other people.. My girlfriend thinks it's about retarded. I'm planning on ordering a TK-10 soon.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Surefire Batteries are fine..you could also buy CR123A batteries from fenixstore or 4sevens , thats where ive been buying them because I dont live in the states.

Also, if you are going to be using your light regularly, you want to look into rechargable batteries which save you a ton of money in the long run. Heck, even in the medium run. Look for cpf member AW in the dealer section of the CPFmarketplace. Either that. look for RCR123As and the appropriate charger at www.dealextreme.com

Crenshaw

OCDGearhead

Newly Enlightened

Check out Battery Junction also. You can get Panasonic 1500mah made in usa CR123 for a buck fifty & cheaper, down to Titanium (private branded Panasonics of slighty less capacity I believe) for a buck a piece and stacked 2 or 3 tall. They also give the CPFers a break. Great store, prices & service & the owner is another addict.

http://www.batteryjunction.com/crba.html

cpf2006 I believe is the code.

I picked up a Fenix P2D/L1D combo after reading here for a while and have been hooked ever since. They make a great light and are about the most efficient around for the output they produce. Good choice.

I bought a PD30 Q5 earlier. Bumped it up to priority. Hopefully it gets here on Tuesday.

I just hope that none of my friends or co-workers are Epileptic. It's going to be a terrible surprise when the strobe comes on hehe.

Quick question about batteries. The cr123a.. Is any certain brand better.. or is a 123 a 123. The cheapest I can find local are the SureFires. 15 bucks for 6 of them.

From what I've read so far on the site. You guys seem to be cool. I'm just happy I can share my obsession with other people.. My girlfriend thinks it's about retarded. I'm planning on ordering a TK-10 soon.

DM51

Flashaholic

Let's stay on topic, please - discussion about where to source batteries belongs in the Batteries section, not in this thread.

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Maybe somebody would be nice enough to do a sticky?

DM51

Flashaholic

Having established where Fenix products may be sourced, this thread can close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts