Where to find Energizer PUL3BU1 light, or one like it?

inigomontoya

Newly Enlightened
I'm not sure where to turn. I have had this little light made by energizer for a number of years and it is on its last legs. I use it for work and it is extremely ideal for the work I do. It's a simple led on a rope. You pull down on it to click it on and off. It has a mechanism similar to an ink pen. Does anyone know where I can buy one of these somewhere or know of anything similar? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: Where to find this light or one like it?

Hello Inigo and welcome to CPF

Your post above has been approved, but was edited to remove the hotlink.

I realize that was not an image, but browsers on mobile likely are not expecting an auto-download ... :shakehead

inigomontoya

Newly Enlightened
Ah yes, my apologies. I did not think of that. I've converted the pdf to an image. Is that alright?

EDo49vM.png

Energizer pul3bu1

Last edited by a moderator:

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't know of a source for another but Energizer has a new 2 -in-1 personal light on their site that is more capable. Operation appears to be a push button on the new light so it won't have the same pull-down feature as the light you referenced. Break away neck lanyards are no big deal to make or buy so you may just want to consider a Photon Freedom or one of the many similar cheap lights like Titanium Innovations Keylight. You still won't have the pull-down feature but both of those lights work as press-on so they should be just as easy to operate.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF.

Energizer has a new one called "2-n-1" light but it has a push button instead. I think I've seen them in auto parts stores. Looks very similar, yet adds an area lighter to the body. Same or similar lanyard.
Check out the "hands free" section at their website.

Maybe email Energizer directly?

Last edited: