Which 18650 Li-ion for Fenix TK11 Black, R2 Edition

MLDK

Newly Enlightened
Hey all. I'll be honest and say I am completely lost when it comes to working out which batteries are best! Could anyone advise the best 18650 Li-ion rechargables and charger for a Fenix TK11 Black, R2 Edition? I have tried reading past threads but so far still don't know what to look for.

Thanks everyone :twothumbs.

EDIT: I'm in the UK, which I see from other threads affects the quality of some of the chargers available?

Last edited:

Jauno

Newly Enlightened
Hey all. I'll be honest and say I am completely lost when it comes to working out which batteries are best! Could anyone advise the best 18650 Li-ion rechargables and charger for a Fenix TK11 Black, R2 Edition? I have tried reading past threads but so far still don't know what to look for.

Thanks everyone :twothumbs.

EDIT: I'm in the UK, which I see from other threads affects the quality of some of the chargers available?

When we are talking about quality of li-ions we use Pila, Wolf-Eyes and AW products.

About quality charger Pila IBC is the one.

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
Firstly, welcome to CPF!!

Jauno is spot on about batteries.

For easy all-in-one ordering, just head over to cpf marketplace (dealer section) and get AW brand batteries from AW over there. You can get chargers from him too.