Which Fenix flashlight do you have ?

atbglenn

Newly Enlightened
My slowly growing Fenix collection:

TK50, TK35, LD20R4, LD15, E05R2, and a HL20 Headlight. My next will probably be the TK41 :)

df8c4326.jpg

BWX

Enlightened
Just bought a Fenix E05 R2 from 4sevens to go along with LD20+ premium R4 and TK45..

Ruudr

Newly Enlightened
Just bought the new TK 15.
Just saw there is a TK21.... Just like the TK 15 but better in every way.....darn:laughing:

RonReagan

Newly Enlightened
I just have the Fenix T1 which is still going strong. Accidentally was dropped by a friend in a ditch at night and was there for two days during heavy rain. Went back to look for it and found it. Still watertight and worked.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

lpd226

Newly Enlightened
WOW all those fenix owners and only 6 PD31 owners. They are scarce these day's but mines on it's way SWEET. I was super lucky to snatch up that LTD edition and i your lucky you can still get one at lighthound.com (ONLY place I could find one).
pd31.jpg

NaturalMystic

Newly Enlightened
Make it 7 PD31 owners! I got my PD31 from Amazon. Ordered it March 6th after reading about it on this thread and it arrived on March 22nd. Great light and my first 2x CR123 Fenix which I only bought because it also takes the 18650 rechargeables. I haven't really had a chance to put it through it's paces but from the little play time it got it looks like it's a great light.

I want to take it out and compare it with my Lumapower D-Mini VX and SolarForce Skyline. It's just tricky playing around with these in my backyard at night without looking like a cat burglar!

My updated Fenix list is:

P1
P1D CE with Leef body (clicky)
Civictor V1 (x2)
P2D
P2D Q5
PD20 Q5
E01 (x2)
PD31

WOW all those fenix owners and only 6 PD31 owners. They are scarce these day's but mines on it's way SWEET. I was super lucky to snatch up that LTD edition and i your lucky you can still get one at lighthound.com (ONLY place I could find one).
pd31.jpg

Last edited:

lpd226

Newly Enlightened
Make it 7 PD31 owners! I got my PD31 from Amazon. Ordered it March 6th after reading about it on this thread and it arrived on March 22nd. Great light and my first 2x CR123 Fenix which I only bought because it also takes the 18650 rechargeables. I haven't really had a chance to put it through it's paces but from the little play time it got it looks like it's a great light.

I want to take it out and compare it with my Lumapower D-Mini VX and SolarForce Skyline. It's just tricky playing around with these in my backyard at night without looking like a cat burglar!

My updated Fenix list is:

LOL yeah I could see myself responding to that call only to find a fellow flashaholic testing out his new light.

P1
P1D CE with Leef body (clicky)
Civictor V1 (x2)
P2D
P2D Q5
PD20 Q5
E01 (x2)
PD31

Heavertron

Newly Enlightened
I already have a TK45 and just received a cut price E01 in Olive colour. I was expecting a blue-ish tint, but mine has a totally blue hotspot. Did I just loose the tint lottery again?

enomosiki

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let's see...

P2D (XR-E Q5)
PD20 (XR-E Q5)
PD30 (XR-E Q5 & R2) x4
LD20 (XP-G R4) x2

I started off with P2D, and it still works, albeit with a slight inductor whine. Then came PD20, which, I must say, is the best looking Fenix light in my opinion. Unfortunately, I lost the thing somewhere in my house, and I can't find it. Four PD30's after I realized I needed something with a little more punch, two Q5's and two R2's. Gave one to my mother, and the other three to my friends. My mother still has hers, and it still shines bright. I can't vouch for my idiot friends, however, because they all lost theirs. After that, I invested in two LD20's as gifts, one for a friend who works for MTA and the other a Navy MP. The one I gave to the MTA dude died due to faulty clicky switch--ended up giving him the IlluminaTi C1 that I had on my keychain as a replacement. Navy MP still uses his 'til this day, and he loves the thing.

I haven't bought another Fenix light since. Their new designs just don't seem to catch my attention. I was interested in PD31, until I found out about the vaunted ring problem. I might go for an updated LD10.

monju123

Newly Enlightened
I have the PD31, my 1st good light which is, well, good. It just doesn't move me. Also, the TK15 , my 2nd light, which I still look forward to needing to use. I just bought an old house and spend a lot of time in the attic, the TK15 really lights it up.

kbeck76

Newly Enlightened
Just an E01 currently but I'm interested in one of the multiple AA TK or LD lights now.

Latest posts