Which Fenix flashlight do you have ?

Phil828

Newly Enlightened
Nice to see so many Fenix fans out there. I have been fascinated by led flashlights for some time but only recently have begun investing in high quality lights. After much research I have become enamored of Fenix lights. So far I have an LD20 and an LD01 stainless. I am waiting to purchase a TK41 as soon as it comes available. Am new to the forum by the way.

aggiedude

Newly Enlightened
I posted this in a different thread but would love Fenix fan's opinions....

Hey folks, I'm mostly a Surefire person just due to the fact that they're American made, but I ran across an email that has the Fenix TK12 R2 for $48.95 and the PD30 R2 for $45.99 and was wondering which would be best for all around camping/fishing and such. Right now I own a Surefire E2D and 2 G2's but saw these prices and don't know if I should pass it up.
Any replies would be welcome. Thanx a million

SaVaGe

Enlightened
From new to Old:

TK35 XM-L

OLD SCHOOL:

TK11 Q5 PREMIUM
P1D PREMIUM Q5 (I HAVE 2 1 IS STILL IN BOX NEVER OPENED) MY FAVE OF ALL!!!!
P3D PREMIUM Q5
L2D PREMIUM Q5
L1D PREMIUM Q5
L01 PREMIUM Q2

SOON I WILL HAVE:
TK45 R5
TK41

direct00

Newly Enlightened
After reading on candlepower forums a year or so ago I decided to get the PD20 which is AMAZING. I carry it everywhere and use if many times each day :)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I posted this in a different thread but would love Fenix fan's opinions....

Hey folks, I'm mostly a Surefire person just due to the fact that they're American made, but I ran across an email that has the Fenix TK12 R2 for $48.95 and the PD30 R2 for $45.99 and was wondering which would be best for all around camping/fishing and such. Right now I own a Surefire E2D and 2 G2's but saw these prices and don't know if I should pass it up.
Any replies would be welcome. Thanx a million

Don't buy a light simply due to price. Buy it because it fills a role. If you can get one at a good price, then even better.

I have a P3D (older version of the PD30). I'd say it would indeed be useful for camping and other outdoors activities due to its extra modes. Sometimes you want runtime over output. Both are good companies. I own several models from each one.

mwb01

Newly Enlightened
At first I was a bit worried about ordering my PD31 but I love it now! The only con I can find is that ringy beam pattern...

MWClint

Enlightened
2x L0-Ti (one with neutral High CRI seoul, other with U2 bin Seoul) - the Neutral white L0-Ti is one of my favorite lights!
2x Black LOD Q4(both upgraded to Q5) - one on wife's keychain
SS LD01(swapped led for a better tint Q5)
L2D Q5 Premium (unmolested!)
E01 (high cri seoul+custom boost chip+polished reflector surface)
E1 (swapped in a nicely tinted luxeon)

Last edited:

cashrip

Newly Enlightened
LD20 r4 - my favorite 2xAA light
TK11 r5 - stays on the ar-15, perfect size weapon light

Nick00

Newly Enlightened
Hello
New to CPF and new Fenix owner - just got the LD20 r5. Amazing right out of the box.
Actually first real flashlight I've owned. Very excited.

strettcher

Newly Enlightened
got tk40 over a year ago but shoulda waited for tk41.. :shakehead Im thinking about getting tk70. cant make up my mind..:duh2:

Lightingman

Newly Enlightened
LD20---> I wish it weren't so as I am a TNP'er, but the Quark "X" beats this thing hands down..........both AA2 models.

slannesh

Newly Enlightened
Just got my first Fenix light in the mail today, a TK41. Haven't had much time to play with it yet but can't wait for tonight when it gets dark!

Latest posts