Who Wants an RC-09?

PocketLight88

Newly Enlightened
OMG!!!! [emoji3] Thank you so much this is my first time I actually won something ever. I am sending you an email as I write this.
Again thank you so much for the opportunity Fenix store! [emoji4]

fran82

Newly Enlightened
Congratulations PocketLight88!!!!!

You have won a giveaway and you only have 5 posts here at cpf.

You are a very lucky person. Oh men!!!

Wow!!

PocketLight88

Newly Enlightened
I definitely will! The tracking number says I should receive it today. I will give my thoughts and take plenty of pictures!! [emoji4]

GunnarGG

Enlightened
Congrats to Pocketlight and thanks to Fenix Store for doing this.

Looking forward to read about your thoughts of the light, it's looking good.

PocketLight88

Newly Enlightened
First off I want to thank Fenix Store for making this happen, I really appreciate you guys doing this. My first impressions, I got the light and it is a very SOLID compact EDC, you feel the Fenix quality. I absolutely love it!! You can put it in any pants pocket and you won't even feel it since it is so compact. I took some pics next to the PD35, it is much shorter in length and the diameter is smaller, It is actually smaller than I thought it would be. The magnetic charging is so useful and easy to figure out that it will clip on in the dark no problem, taking the battery out and putting it in a charger is so 2015! The charging magnet is very strong that it will hold the light if you pick it up by the cable. I also was surprised to see it has a magnet on the backside of the light and it grabs on real strong. It comes in handy if you don't have a light under the hood of your car etc.

As far as the UI, it is very easy to figure out, the spacing is perfect, from 5 lumens all the way to 550 lumens. The 5 lumens is much dimmer than the 14 lumens on the pd35, perfect for navigating the dark in your home at night or reading something up close. On turbo mode it is crazy bright, I never would have guessed that you could get so much light out of a light so compact. I took plenty of pics (actually my gf did she is just as excited as I am) and some videos I hope you guys like them!

I want to thank Fenix Store, this little light is my good luck charm as I have never won anything of this caliber in my life!! I can't wait to take the RC09, puppy and girlfriend for a walk now that it is dark out!

Thanks,

PocketLight88

PocketLight88

Newly Enlightened
Update, pictures will have to wait until tomorrow when I'm at my work computer. Sorry guys (I just use the phone app and my computer at home is messed up and old).

PocketLight88

Newly Enlightened
image.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

PocketLight88

Newly Enlightened
image.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
image.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
image.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
image.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
image.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
image.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
image.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
image.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
image.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

PocketLight88

Newly Enlightened
For the beam shots, I compared it to my PD35. Everyone at work was amazed at how bright it can be. Thank you again Fenix Store!

Let me know if anyone else wants more photos. I'm going to try and upload a video if I can figure it out.

PocketLight88

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats 88!

And Nice write-up and pics. :thumbsup:

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome, very cool light! Congratulations, and thank you to Fenix for putting on this contest! :)

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you, PocketLight88, for the photos and the write-up. After you've used it a while, give us more feedback.

Congratulations again for winning.

Everyone else, we will soon have another giveaway. Fenix should be announcing new products soon.

PocketLight88

Newly Enlightened
I definitely will. I'll post on this thread and other threads on the site. I have videos that I want to upload too. Thanks again Fenix Store!

On a side note, my girlfriend is constantly fighting me to use it. Last night she used it to navigate the house. She's turning into me, who needs to use lights in the house when you have quality flashlights lol