Who would be in on a 100k to 150k group buy thrower?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cree XHP 70 LED

Newly Enlightened
I need to know how many people are interested in a reflector based 100k to 150k group buy. The sooner you reply the better. Might be a possibility might not, but Cathy is going to run this by Gene. Thanks guys.

QMT93

Enlightened
I'm in too, ideally for MD2 or MD21700 size. Thank you for doing this!

QMT93

Enlightened
I think a few days ago somebody said this light would be a Hound Dog Super size, but I no longer see it. Did something change?

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
It will depend on the size. If it's Hound Dog Super-sized, I'm not interested. If it's Hound Dog-sized or smaller, count me in.

If the proposed high lux drop-in will fit an MD2 or similar 6P style head, I'm interested. My preferred alternative will be Gene consenting to build a dedicated MD2-type head that I can attach to my existing MD bodies, in which case I'm even more interested. I'd prefer for any such product to also boast a high lumen output, at least equal to the present MD2HOT (and please remember to include an integrated hi-lo switch, with the low set at around 50 lumens or thereabouts...I don't see much use for a high lux emitter operating at 5 lumens of output.) Assuming these hurdles can be surmounted, the next questions involve 1) runtime, and 2) price. These considerations notwithstanding, the dearth of similar products makes the possibility of this new flavor of Malkoff light engine something to at least dream about, even if it is a long shot.

Anyway, I want one.

Status
Not open for further replies.