WiseLED- still in business?

Flashlight Enthusiast
i have been wondering that myself for the past few weeks, you just reminded me that i have there email address and to send them a message.

Lumalee

Newly Enlightened
Excellent product, really really the best flashlights I have ever owned. I have a complete set in a Pelicase. The 1500 tactical is awesome. Just goign to have to take care of the batteries from now on.

Very sad they have gone, but they were very expensive. Quality comes at a price I suppose, but if your customers cant afford the product........

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thats sucks i was looking forward to what there new stuff was supposed to be.

dinokay

Enlightened
Does anyone know what we're going to do if we need to change the battery?

Guy's Dropper

Enlightened
I never owned one, but the one I examined was one of their smaller handhold models. I remember the price was somewhere between $400-500. My friend, who owned the light, did not even remember the UI, but I could get it to strobe. I don't know about you, but if I am paying over $150 for a light, it better do something amazing.

dinokay

Enlightened
I own the 1500 tactical and let me tell you it's special and I don't want to lose it because of not being able to replace the battery.

richstag

Enlightened
I just found this out today. How sad. The 1500 is a really awesome light. Now what....

The Sun

Enlightened
:crackup: ..that's so good I had to nick it! Thanks.

they do, do amazing things. the tail is magnetic, and when you stick it to metal the light strobes :D .... oooooohhhaaaaaaahhhhhh .....i have two of them:crackup:

but they are (or were) very high quality lights!!! sad to see them go.

richstag

Enlightened
they do, do amazing things. the tail is magnetic, and when you stick it to metal the light strobes :D .... oooooohhhaaaaaaahhhhhh .....i have two of them:crackup:

but they are (or were) very high quality lights!!! sad to see them go.

I was told that they hope to be up and running soon again.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah i was told that too by an email from them.

DM51

Flashaholic
OK, rocky, we get the picture that you are looking for a Wiseled 1500. You've made 2 posts here and 2 in the MarketPlace, and all 4 posts are asking the same thing. No more, please.

Gladius01

Enlightened
The WiseLed Tactical is one of the best flashlight that exist, sorry to see the end of good quality flashlight. I hope they will open again, such unique design, quality and functional.